Okay, let's get this baby adopted! UPDATE -- SOLD!

congratulations on his adoption! Yah!

Congrats my dear friend! I am so happy you are getting the money you deserve for these beautiful babies!
Well done that’s a great sale!
Hugs
Katie

That is awesome to sell for the BIN price! Your strategy seems to have worked on this baby!

Thanks Denise, Katie, and Pia ~ it was fun to step outside of my little box for a change!

Yay! Karen! Congrats on your sale of that cute pie!

My computer goes down for 1 day, and look at all the fun I missed! Congratulations, Karen!!! Looks like your little experiment was entirely successful. Glad Precious found a new mommy (but is she going home as a boy or a girl? Just curious . . .)

That is awesome I bet he remains a boy let us know curious

Thank you! I’m kind of curious, too. She hasn’t let me know yet. If I don’t hear from her I will send him as a boy but tuck in a “girly” onesie & headband that she can either use for this baby or another one, with a note in case she just didn’t read the description. A lot of people don’t seem to bother to read the descriptions we work so hard on.

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

Thank you! I’m kind of curious, too. She hasn’t let me know yet. If I don’t hear from her I will send him as a boy but tuck in a “girly” onesie & headband that she can either use for this baby or another one, with a note in case she just didn’t read the description. A lot of people don’t seem to bother to read the descriptions we work so hard on.

— End quote

I agree. I wonder if they read emails? I sold Ave Raine yesterday and sent a note asking if the buyer would like for me to personalize the adoption certificate with the baby’s name and mom’s name and date of adoption before I seal everything up? Haven’t heard a word, so I will leave it blank and seal the box early tomorrow and take him to the post office. Thankfully, she paid immediately! I think sending a girl outfit too is a very sweet thing to do!

Thanks, Melinda!

Pia, I am going to keep checking for a message from her this evening but then I’m doing the same thing you are…he’s getting boxed up and sent just the way he is & a girl outfit included. Surely she won’t be upset with me for that. One never knows, though.

Thank you, Maggie!

Glad you sold your baby!!! I know you can now kick back and relax…until those unfinished babies start crying for attention!

Thank you, DJ ~ I’m working on Gemma and Liam right now. No rest for the weary, gotta get these babies done!