Ok I'm in LOVE!

All I can think is the creases will be a nightmare. She’s a beautiful baby but will a mop brush get down in there???

3 Likes

I would love to do this one! Will it be a limited or open edition?

2 Likes

O yeah be a very pouncing baby lol, all the ones I have done of hers have been limited but not sure on this one.

I NEED this baby!!! I have done two Angelina babies and did Kira in class at ROSE. Cindy’s kits are wonderful to paint. Such details and character. I’ll be watching for her release.

Susan

2 Likes

@AmyR777 your a member of the reborn vinyl trade group on Facebook is it worth trying to get in? I am on the one for sale group but not the trade one. Just wondering.

1 Like

I extremely loved doing Kira! She is going up for sale soon, and have another one coming lol I also have an Emilee to do I might keep her though lol

1 Like

I am excited to see your Kira!!

1 Like

Angel, I haven’t made any trades but I do like looking at some of the options. Some of them have the option to outright buy.

2 Likes

I sent a request will wait n see if I get invited thank you @AmyR777, don’t think i will trade ( I’m a kit hoarder lol ) but would buy out right,

2 Likes

How can I find it angel?

1 Like

I don’t know if I joined that one. Where is it?

Facebook, trying to get an invite Bobbie Perez is a admin like the sale one.

:heart: where did you find these pictures @Angel? When is she supposed to be released? Will she be a BB?

2 Likes

Not sure if she will be a BB, she was posted on Cindys Facebook page it’s a sculpt she is currently working on no name or release date yet. I can’t wait for her to be done though excieted over this one!

1 Like

I’m very excited about this one too. Love those chubby Musgrove babies!

2 Likes

beautiful

Love this baby!