Oh I've been waiting for this one! 💕

This kit definitely has a special place in my heart and I am so excited to be able to get it. Been not so patiently waiting since she first introduced Nino. :two_hearts: Holly Paz did a fantastic job with this prototype.

21 Likes

He is so stinkin cute!

He’s got a really cute face and I love the limbs but his head looks disproportionate with the rest of him. His upper arms seem really short.

3 Likes

He’s meant to look like that, he is a baby with dwarfism

11 Likes

Okay. I wasn’t sure. Since that’s the case, it’s a very accurate representation.

6 Likes

Oh he is adorable

1 Like

He’s so cute!! I LOVE those chunky little legs! I cant wait to see everyone’s versions of him

1 Like

:slight_smile:
WELCOME NINO♡

The fist ever Achondroplasia reborn, masterfully sculpted by Vincenzina care of Chenza dolls.

Achondroplasia , is one of many forms of dwarfism, that is actually catagorized up to 75 precent of dwarfims diagnoses . Mutations in the FGFR3 gene are responsible for these characteristics of larger heads, flat nasal bridge, frontal bossing, shorter bowed legs and average sized torsos.

Nino is meticulously sculpted to represent a 3mo old baby with Achondroplasia and Chenza dolls executed this PERFECTLY!

Nino is apx 20in with an 18’ head circ. placing him in the 50th precentile on the achondroplasia growth charts. which just a fancier way of saying, i exist, i am loved i am beautifully created.

I AM HERE!

Inclusion and representation IS MAKING ITS WAY TO THE DOLL COMUNITY. ONE BABY AT A TIME THANX TO CHENZA DOLLS​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Produced by Bobbi Barfoot of truborns.com

16 Likes

Super adorable!

1 Like

Love this one!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh!!! What a cutie!!!

1 Like

I’ve also been waiting for him not so patiently. Can’t wait to see all of the versions of him!!

1 Like

he is so stinken cute and will be great to paint

1 Like

I’m definitely getting this little guy. Wow :hugs:

1 Like

Wow, I thought it might be tiny, but at 20 inches, it’s longer than the Ever sculpt.

1 Like

I love him

1 Like

Cleopatra just shared a sneak peek of her version :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: so sweet!

Omg cute!

1 Like