Odessa Eagles

It’s a no for me. I dont like scrunchy faces… I have her Azalea and she has sat for almost a year. I only bought that one thinking she would sell well… she didnt. lol

3 Likes

I’m passing on Odessa. I recently bought Evie and I still have a Charlotte waiting in my stash. I’m thankful this one isn’t tugging at my reborning heartstrings.

3 Likes

My daughter flipped her dad off an hour after she was born! Her uncle was holding her.:smiley:

1 Like

I love the scrunchy faced grumpy kits, but I already have several in my stash. And my Azalea has also been sitting for months!

1 Like

Really?! That makes it even better! Mine will be here in a couple of days. So I’ll find out for sure very soon whether she has a cord or not. :blush:

1 Like

Is it just me or do all of her dolls look really similar…like different variations of the same baby.

3 Likes

I’m really wanting Shaya. She’s so adorable and I think she would sell fast. I didn’t like scrunchy faces when I started but then I painted Summer Rain and she sold fast. I painted her again and she sold fast, again and again Summer sells for me. Now, I LOVE her LOL. :joy: She’s the only one I haven’t gotten to tired to paint.

1 Like

You neeeeeed Shaya. She paints easy and sells really fast! I have one more in my stash. But I want another. I could paint her over and over.

1 Like

:scream::joy::rofl: I can totally see that!

I ordered this morning also. I love her, I want to try to make her “very New born”, we’ll see how that goes!

2 Likes

I adore scrunchy newborn faces! I plan on buying and reborning this one at some point, but I’m not in a rush to buy her since it’s an open edition.

I was considering getting her but I have so many on prorder and so many that I intend to preorder that I decided to pass…Im getting Kovu, hes newborn and I tend to do better, and enjoy more, painting larger babies and toddlers. Odessa cost as much as most toddlers as well!

1 Like

No freaking way! Odessa didn’t leave Canada til 6 pm last night and she’s already 30 miles from my house in Texas, ready to be here by the end of the day. I can’t even send a letter to my same town in less than 2 days nowadays. And I get UPS packages from lots of companies. But MacPherson packages are the only ones that arrive so fast. What did they do? Subcontract Santa Claus? Seriously. They really are magic! :open_mouth:

9 Likes

Can you please post a pic of her when she comes? Thanks

1 Like

I really love Odessa, but since im leaving for vacation in 10 days I think I’ll pass for now, I hear she is an open edition so I’m hoping that means she will not sell out?

1 Like

The first round is limited to 700. There will be more after that, but I don’t know how long it will be before the next round. But who knows, it could take months for the first 700 to sell out…or it could be days. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Yes, I sure will.

Thank you.

1 Like

I just saw one on fb and I didnt know she came with umbilical cord. She is beautiful.

1 Like

I FINALLY got home to open my package. This kit is adorable. First edition comes with a numbered certificate.

She has the same belly plate as Evie and Charlotte, and the same umbilical cord as Journey

If you haven’t painted one of the recent LLE kits with the wrap around belly plate you should. They are really neat. They stay on well and have great coverage.

I don’t even bother putting strings through the holes. They stay on well enough without being tied.

7 Likes