Now and Then Babies

Please show me your “now” and “then” babies. Though a long time artist, I am pretty new to reborning. I love some parts of what I’ve done, but then a lot of it feels like I will never be able to master (so nervous about rooting!) So, I would LOVE to see your now, and then babies- where you started out, and where you are today! I think it would be fun and encouraging for many of us. :smile:

1 Like

Here is one sculpt that i did twice it is the Tory kit. Tory was the second kit that I reborned an the second Tory kit was was my 17th kit to show the difference.

I have improved a lot since my first two especially with not making the lips too dark.

13 Likes

This is one of my earlier babies. I don’t have access to my photos of my very first ones. They are all on my old computer.

This is my most recent little girl.

17 Likes

Here is a Joey completed 1 1/2 years ago
and here is a joey from a few months ago.

14 Likes

My first baby was BB’s Grant

My baby done this month:

15 Likes

NOW:

15 Likes

Ive improved so much this past year! Walk through memory lane :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Aww, I love the progress! So lovely! How do you do your brows/lashes? Very nice!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Your babies are so cute! Which kit is the second to last?

IMO they all look great! Sweet babies!

1 Like

Dumplin, the one with sweet on her onsie

1 Like

Thank you, that’s so sweet of you to say ~ I miss those Berenguer faces, they were fun to work on. :blush:

2 Likes

my first, I put his eye brows a tad too high :smile:

this is my last one finished:

7 Likes

through the years…la-la-la- la-la

13 Likes

They are both sweet, but wow, I can really see your progress! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Marissa, I do Prisma pencil eyes and rooted lashes. I use straight mohair for the lashes. I seal the prisma brows with satin varnish. Sometimes I texturize them with thick medium. I didn’t do that on this one. I work like lightning…“never strike twice in the same place!” Each doll seems to require different techniques.

3 Likes

So much more lifelike! And I like the lips on the second Leah!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. That’s awesome–that way they each have their own personality!

My first:

A recent baby:

8 Likes