Nikolas aka baby Gordon Ramsey

I ran out of time for my challange baby and didn’t do the photos I had in my mind. But… I made a baby Gordon!!!

28 Likes

13 Likes

His little chef coat didn’t come in time:-( so I had to make due! More pics to come!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !:santa:t3:

5 Likes

Your Nikolas turn out great. My Nikolas is hanging out in my stash waiting his turn, still not sure how I am going to make him. lol

1 Like

I knew there was something familiar about that little face! He’s awesome, @Nikkiroc x

2 Likes

Nikki, you did the hair perfectly! That baby really looks like his namesake. Nice job!

2 Likes

Maybe you should send him the pictures and tell him he can have it for ,$3000.00. lol

6 Likes

Hey, that would get the hubster off your back!

1 Like

Maybe I will send him a picture. I’ll tell him I’ll do anything to be on Hell’s Kitchen! Even make a baby!!! Lmaolmao

4 Likes

I love your little chef, and your picture layout.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nikki, do it! Send the picture with him in it too so he can’t fail to see the resemblance!

4 Likes

I wanted to o a Christmas family portrait and photoshop Gordon’s face over Paul’s. Paul said no %#?<> Way😭 but I would of had to photo shop someone’s face over mine for the CBC. If I send him a family portrait so you think he will report me for crazy stalking?

Nikki, that is so creative! What a great idea! Gordon Ramsey. :smiley:

1 Like

I also love Gordon Ramsey…and I just know that he would be so thrilled if he saw what you did…especially like you did it here…the photos side by side…!!..Great job Nikkiroc and you really captured him…!!..:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Really? You think he would like it??? Should I seriously do this? I don’t know how to get his email!!! He is my favorite, I love him.

2 Likes

I think the first side by side pics are the best.

2 Likes

I looked for a contact for him and there is this site:

1 Like

He looks awesome and a perfect match for your babies daddy! I would send him a pic or two. Tge resemblance is definitey there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, thank you! I’m going to do it!!! Thank you @InfantInspirations !!!

3 Likes

How do I make pictures go side by side? Oh!! @MichelleP20 help!!!