Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion

Good for you -now on to get help and start living a life you can feel good about and deserve -prayers ! :pray:t2:

5 Likes

I am proud of you. Not only did you send it, you woke up bright and early to do so. :grinning:
You have already accomplished the hardest part! You admitted your wrongs ! Repairing them is a bit easier, and staying on the right track … might be hard… but you can do it. Soon you will start feeling good about your self and no box of dolly stuff will be worth losing that. :clap:t2: good job!

9 Likes

I’m so glad you did the right thing.

5 Likes

Congrats great first step the way back from the fall is a long and hard climb just keep your eye on the top and keep going .

4 Likes

It is going back to Ashley now.

@Sophiasdolls Thank you for doing the right thing!

6 Likes

@Sophiasdolls, good to see you kept your word on sending back the Traveling Pants box. I hope you can start returning the other items you also received with the intent to deceive. Baby steps, you are on the right road and you should be proud of being able to get the box sent out. It did take strength to admit your wrong doings. Prayers for you!

7 Likes

Just wondering if you received this box back yet?

1 Like

Just ran rhe tracking number n this post = August 11, 2018 at 7:49 am

Arrived at Post Office

FORT PIERCE, FL 34981

2 Likes

Fort Pierce is the next town over from me, where our mail gets sorted.

2 Likes

I’m curious to see what’s in it! I hoping she really did the right thing

1 Like

Hugs girl it looks like she has it almost there

1 Like

Keep us posted. Hoping she did the right thing

1 Like

I will. I’m working today, but my husband will text me when the box is delivered.

10 Likes

Here’s the update that we’ve all been waiting for.

I just got in the door and opened the box.
Everything has been returned, but without labels, which is not a big deal at all. I only mention it because with my daughter’s birthday tomorrow and back to school on Monday, realistically it will be Tuesday before I can relabel, inventory, and ship.

Thank you all for your patience throughout this, and Jessica, if you’re still out there, thank you for returning the box. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Yea!!! Game on!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Glad she did the right thing and returned everything.

5 Likes

Yay! Tell your daughter happy birthday from all of us…aka her momma’s crazy doll lady friends. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tada::balloon:

7 Likes

Nice Jessica! Thanks for doing the right thing. Excited for you newbie ladies!

3 Likes

Glad that all worked out ok and this can continue. Have fun ladies :wink:

3 Likes

If you’re following the Newbie box, it just shipped out today, please join us over at the new discussion: **NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

4 Likes