Newbie progress!

Thought it would be a nice idea for us to show our progress so far!
Here is mine, 1 month into reborning and I think I can already see a bit of progress after several strippings and a lot of sweat and tears (lol).
First picture is my first purple abomination, the two other pictures is my current work (still purple but I’ll neutralize it tomorrow with some yellow) .

9 Likes

We can definitively see the improvement !

If you think it was an abomination, you don’t want to see my first ! I scare myself everytime I go to my daughter’s room and see “it”. For some unknown reason, she like "it":flushed:

5 Likes

:rofl:

Looking good. Think of all the skills you’re gaining.

Awe that poor thing must be happy that at least somebody likes it! When I went all the way back to the pics of my first version of Jamie (renamed by me Adam, who is now Adam 4.0 :joy:) I could not stop staring at those eyebrows! Definitely won’t be using that prisma pencil until I’m ready for a ginger baby

1 Like

Thank you! Still have a looooong way to go but so far it’s a relaxing hobby

1 Like

Those certain pencils turning red/orange is a common problem.

Now that you know what to expect from it, you can label them with your own idea of their color name so it won’t happen again accidentally.

I did that a few years back with some cosmetics that didn’t look like their color description when put on. Nothing wrong with them, just needed relabeled to avoid surprises.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that totally made my night

2 Likes

Lies!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well it is relaxing when I’m not crying out in frustration and insulting the poor kit while trying to get paint off my table, legs and everywhere else in between :joy::joy:

3 Likes

That’s more like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

this totally made MY night :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s good progress!

1 Like

You’re doing a great job

1 Like

Bravo!

1 Like