NEW WINNER *Birthday Giveaway*

@AmyR777 is our new winner!!! :slight_smile:

I turned 15 a couple days ago, so thought itā€™d be nice to give something instead of just focusing on getting a present this year. And what better place to do this than this forum? Just enter down below your favorite gift youā€™ve ever given or received and Iā€™ll draw a winner on Sunday and send a little package with a few goodies. :blush:

8 Likes

Happy belated birthday, Izzy! I would have to say the gift that got me the most excited was when I was 4ā€¦I got the celebrated inch-worm and couldnā€™t contain myself. I still remember that moment clearly.

7 Likes

Oh that is so cute, Amy! :smile:

Forgot to add, US only because shipping fees are so dang high. Sorry! :frowning:

Happy Belated Birthday Izzyā€¦!!

4 Likes

Every girls fantasyā€¦a Pony. Happy Belated Birthday Izzy!!

6 Likes

Omigosh!! Haha I always wanted a pony when I was littleā€¦of course my parents said no. Lucky lady! :slight_smile: And thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

1 Like

Happy Belated Birthday Izzy! Two years ago at my youngest daughterā€™s birthday party, she asked me if I wanted an early present or if I wanted to wait for my birthday 11 days later. I said it was her birthday and we should just focus on her and my birthday would come soon enough. My daughter kept asking this same question as I was cutting her cake and I would just answer with a laugh. As I turned around to serve cake, she pulled an envelope out of her pocket and I immediately burst into tears because I knew in my heart what that envelope heldā€¦ultrasound pictures of my newest grandchild! This meant so much, as a year earlier she had lost a baby at 12 weeks, just two weeks before Christmas. This little one is now 18 months old and the apple of this Mimiā€™s eye :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Happy belated birthday. Hope you had a great day.

1 Like

Thank you ladies! :slight_smile: Whatā€™s even better is I got some extra dolly dollars from my birthday and dog sitting. Letā€™s see how long this money lasts lol.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Izzy! My favorite gift was actually 2 and they were given by me. One was to my mother. It was a prayer box that I made for her by hand. Inside had her favorite prayer, a pen, a note pad with scriptures on it and a coin with a cross on it to keep in her pocket. The idea behind it was to put your thoughts and prayers down on paper, put them in the box and let God do the rest. The other gift was one that I gave to my Grandmother. It was a memory box. My grandparents raised me. My grandfather would always ask me ā€œdo you rememberā€¦?ā€ So I special ordered a box with their last name on it. I sat down and just started typing up a bunch of memories I had from growing up. It was pages and pages. My grandmother opened it, started reading and cried. I wanted her to know just how much she meant to me and this was the only way I could really think to show her and her know I mean it from the very depths of my soul.

6 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Izzy!!! Hope you had a great one!

I would have to say that my most memorable birthday gift was this past July and my sweetie took me to Arkansas to see my family and we had a big party while there to celebrateā€¦twice!! One party with all my friends and the next day we had a party at my sisters with just family. It was just awesome that I got to spend my 45th with friends and family in my home state.

~Mandy

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! My favorite birthday gift would have to be last year when I spoiled by my husband to a bountiful baby shopping spree!!! Everyone asked what I wanted and I just said more baby kits please :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Izzy! I got a weed eater for my Birthday in 1977 and I was so excited! That might have been surpassed by a power washer that was a Christmas gift about 10 years ago! Who said that ā€œdiamonds are a girlā€™s best friendā€?

7 Likes

This is so nice of you. I was intrigue by a stuffed sleeping dog that looked like it was breathing. Happy birthday.

2 Likes

Happy birthday Izzyā€¦Hope you have the best birthday ever!!! :birthday: :balloon:

3 Likes

HAPPY B-DAY! It was my sons birthday the 10th, my husband the 16th, another son the 28th and today the 29th my granddaughters, Iā€™mall into birthday greetings in October. I hope you enjoyed your special day. :cake:

2 Likes

My youngest son was the 28th as wellā€¦ :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten lots of great presents over the years, but one that stands out was a set of tiles to use under hot dishes. My mom had them made from drawings my 4 year old daughter had done and Iā€™ve still got them. Every time I use them it reminds me of both of them! Hope you had a great birthday! We just celebrated my youngest sonā€™s birthday yesterday too!

2 Likes

I always remember as a little girl we got ab baby and diaper bag with lotion and if lucky we got extra diapers. I was happy for many hours playing with those babies

3 Likes

My hubby got me an Mac Airbook for my last birthday/end of my first year of university present in August!! I love it! Now I donā€™t hafta be trapped in our office! Yesterday was Wynā€™s 14th bday! @technoghost wooooo Happy Birthdar cutie pie!

2 Likes