New Website-----

Looks like everyone needs to just hang tight and not complain, give them enough time to actually finish the website and then make assessment of it. I suspect they will eventually have some sort of sales page.

edited to add I see at the bottom of the home page there is a link to the Special Deals

4 Likes

I didn’t see a ‘seconds’ section. When I type in ‘seconds’ I can find them, but I didn’t see them listed. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Here’s a screenshot from my phone. Go to supplies from the menu click on the all supplies arrow and scroll down to seconds

2 Likes

Ah! I was looking in the wrong place! Thank you!

1 Like

You can also go to home page and scroll all the way to bottom and there is a pink strip it is listed there as well.

I have experience changing to a new website platform for our business. We have over 100k customers and when I moved our website to one of the big platforms, there were those who hated it. I have to defend BB here haha! Like BB, my old website just couldnt handle to payment technologies coming out, or the mobile aspect (good grief! have you seen the old BB on a iphone!!) and the database was so bogged down with the amount of orders over a 7 year period that it was slow. I had to do something. I still get complaints every single day even after 2 years on the new website, but sometimes you just cannot please everyone. I, for one, hated the old website but it did not stop me from ordering when I needed to. I guarantee that half of BB customers will love it and half will hate it. I just hope that we dont see a comment pop up on here of someone saying that they wont buy from BB again because “its too confusing” to shop the website. We have to change with the times. That old BB website was OUT OF DATE!! They HAD to change it! We have to be flexible and be willing to accept that things cannot stay the same forever, and the little things that are missing from the website will be fixed in time. Its a major undertaking to move a website, trust me I know. I had to manually enter 2500 products in a two month period. It was a nightmare, and when complaints comes, its cringe worthy to see that people didnt appreciate that the new website was for them and to better their shopping experience. I’m not trying to hurt anyone’s feelings, but I hope that my experience can shed some light on the other side of the coin here.

10 Likes

My official current opinion: It is worth the headache of figuring the new stuff out because pages are loading MUCH FASTER! Woohoo! Thank you for the new website Bountiful Baby!

3 Likes

Personally, I love the new website! Every time I tried to click on anything on the old website it would load the current page over and over or send me to the home page. Love the look of this new website! We just have to have patience while they get all the info loaded up on it. I’m sure the 50% off kits will have a page eventually, they are barely getting restocked from our big sale last week so they don’t have any kits on sale at the moment that’s all. So many people with so little patience on here haha. It’ll all work out. Its still getting started :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One thing I have done is zoomed the page out on my computer (ctrl + scroll) so I can see more at once instead of all the scrolling. But that is personal preference. I like seeing more kits in the gallery at one time, it makes it easier and faster for me to locate what I need… BUT that make all the text smaller. lol

1 Like

Does anyone besides me find yourself not clicking on the BB site now because it is just too darn complicated. I want easy to buy my supplies not go here go there and oh did anyone figure this out or where is that now? The old site after using it for 8 yrs was simple and uncomplicated, I’m through, I use to just pop in and buy something I saw on the front page if it caught my eye, maybe I’ll save money this way I will have to put time aside just to purchase what I need to figure out how and where it is now located. Don’t mean to be a B but no one seems to really appreciate this site change very much, sorry BB but it was so much easier before to buy…JMO

I still go and look around it helps to get a feel for the site and find things better and I figure it will take a bit of time to get things all added to the site .

1 Like

I know I will like it more than the old site once I am used to it.

The old site always sent me back to the home page MULTIPLE times just to look at a kit.

It also did not configure well with my new computer and I actually had to set my computer a certain way to make it work better for me. (it worked better on my older desktop)

I didn’t even try on my mobile devices…

With all that said I disliked it when Irrestiables and Macphersons changed as well… Now I dont even remember what it was like before! LOL

2 Likes

Honestly, the old site was very outdated. Both in how it functioned and in design. The new one is a lot more modern and more professional.
It’s not harder to use right now. Things are in logical spots, more so than the old website in my opinion. It’ll just take some getting used to where everything is. That’s all.

1 Like

Just tried it out on my tablet. It requires one to just touch the colour circle and not press it.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how easy the old site was to navigate, honestly - the way the website works, called the code, was developed by someone in such a way that only that one person can make repairs to it. The website HAD to change, because otherwise, if something ever happens to that person the website would’ve been completely inaccessible.

Loving the new site a lot. It’ll of course take some getting used to, but I think it will be enjoyed by far more once everyone is used to it!

Exactly…that was what was going on with my website. I built it from scratch and it HAD to be updated. I remember the documentary on BB, Nevall built the website off the grid per say on their own servers. What ends up happening, is that you spend time on fixing the website, when you could essentially pay a company to keep it up and running and you can focus on building your new products :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well said @avyona I like the new site. Give it a chance @Shera1 it will grow on you!

I’m old and set in my ways but I’ll give it a chance and try to be more positive and hopefully smarter. I’m just not very computer savy so sometimes its hard for me to figure out how the new changes work. I’m at the duh level in computer. LOL :laughing:

3 Likes

I took a class, I was the oldest person in there, lol!

1 Like

I LOVE the new website. I hated the old website because it was outdated - this website is awesome. Super happy about the change. I’ve already placed an order and I found it very easy to navigate.

1 Like