New Website-----

I have noticed a couple of things I really DON’T like about the new website. The first is: they don’t list the size in inches for the Realborns, Looking at the eyes for sale: they DON’T tell you what color they are!!! Yes they have a little color dot to change the color but NOT all monitors are the same and you can’t really tell what color they are. Are they: Newborn Blue, True Blue, Newborn Gray etc.??? They definitely NEED for the NAME of the eye color to come up when you click on the color dot to change the color I want to KNOW what I am buying!! This is as far as I have gotten so I’m pretty sure I’ll find lots of other things I don’t understand or don’t like. I think the site itself is alright, but much more jumping around, NOT nearly as Quick a site to navigate as the old one and I don’t think it is just because it’s new, I don’t like it as well. JMO

3 Likes

They don’t have more than one picture or pictures of the blank kit either.

2 Likes

There are a couple different posts about the new site that may help they are still updating it as well
(you did voice some different things though)

And now I cant find the other one sorry…

1 Like

Thanks!!

From what @EmilyBB said, the Ashley asleep page is fully updated how the other pages will look once done.

2 Likes

that page looks pretty informative to me
I have not really looked around over there as I don’t need to order anything yet.

1 Like

That looks real nice and the only thing I don’t see is: How would you select the “imported” body with the string ties or is there NOT one of those for this particular baby?? I usually choose the cheaper body and insert my own cable ties that I purchase from Bountiful Baby.

The gallery seems to be organized the exact same way as the old gallery, with kits sorted by size. In the gallery, the sizes are listed in inches (although for the Realborn sits a range. However, clicking on the details for each kit will give you the exact size) And maybe they’re just added it, but when I click on the color dot (using my tablet) the color name pops up on the color dot. Maybe that’s a new addition though. I know they’re still working on all the little details.

2 Likes

Oh, I sure hope the eye color will be listed, that is really helpful, thanks for letting me know. I’ll go check it out.

1 Like

I think there is not one for her

Thanks J!!

1 Like

All the information will come, it just hasn’t been added yet.

YIPEE!! Can’t wait to see it all finished.

Also, I just checked, the eye colors are there. When you click a colored circle, the name of the color appears above it.

3 Likes

I’ll check on it in a few minutes. I was just there a little while ago and that wasn’t happening.

1 Like

Are you on a computer? Not sure how it is on a phone/tablet/ipad

But on my computer the eye color name shows up when I hover my mouse on the color (I circled the area in red that my mouse was on when I screen shot it)

5 Likes

On my phone it appears when I tap the color. Looks the same as yours screenshot.

1 Like

I Miss the home page having all the daily sales!! There may not be any sales now, but I would just love it refresh the home page and bam lol there they are :wink:

2 Likes

Are sales gonna be on the front page like usual?
I understand that between the new website and us desemating the stock last sale there probably aren’t any right now, but I liked checking back frequently when there was one I wanted.

That Ashley sight looks great easier in my book to get all the extras

3 Likes

I find it harder to find things. The tabs at the top on old page was lots easier. I hate trying to figure out this new system. My be different because I have to use my phone as my desktop computer is down right now. I liked being able to click on specials and finding what was extra stuff on sale not just sale kits. Also some bodies I’ve seen says from 13:95 clicked to buy and it was 19.95

1 Like