New to reborns

Hi, thanks to Summer I think I’m in the right place to introduce myself. Lol. I’m new to this and to reborning. I have reborn a few kits and I am so hooked on this as my new hobby. The only part I’m not doing too well on is the rooting. I love to crochet,knit and cross stitch. But have put all those to the side so I can Reborn. I’m looking forward to becoming part of this forum. It is so informative and I enjoy the pics you all put on here ,only hope I can do half as good as you ladies.

8 Likes

Hi Marylou! I look forward to getting to know you. I must say that I wish I could crochet. I admire crocheted baby clothes and so wish I could make my own, but I lack that talent for sure.

1 Like

Welcome, @Marylou52. I’m pretty new to this as well. Love crocheting and all kinds of art, but put it on the side to paint. :slight_smile:

Welcome Marylou :grinning:! I LOVE crochet but, I haven’t yet given it a try. I will someday :blush:

Hey there, Marylou! Welcome to the forum😀

Welcome to the forum, Marylou! It takes a while to get the rooting down. You may want to purchase a head (or cheap kit) so you can practice rooting.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It’s so nice to meet such friendly artists, you are all so talented. I love looking at all the pics you put on here. You inspire me to keep trying and hopefully improve. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Marylou52 I am Maddie!

1 Like

Welcome Marylou. This is a wonderful place to meet other people who are addicted to this art. You can learn all sorts of stuff too. Just click on the magnifier and search. You’ll find all kinds of help as you are starting out.

2 Likes

hi,im pretty new at this too and i love every moment of these dolls,i usually paint on canvas so this is a whole new ball game for me as well,i just sold 3 babies on ebay and im so excited…i painted the fairy to she came out cute,so nice to meet you and good luck in every baby :0)

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I cant wait to see your pictures of the babies you have made and will make :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks,my sister rachel has been in the forums she tells me ill get hooked on it,she got me into the dolls as well,im usually on a canvas but this is so exciteing and i just love the babies,ive sold 4 now and i will figure out how to show my babies on here,i hope lol hate being a newbee but gotta start somewhere

1 Like

no i sold 3,lol one i think wich wouldve been 4 never paid sorry

hi ,MADDIE! nice to meetcha :0)

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like