New selling site?

It says “application error” for me :cry:

Thank you so much, Nikki!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No worries! Please send me your device, browser and version in a PM, and we’ll get it sorted right away. With any new site, there are small user specific errors, and with that info, I can help you. out. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey,I paid a couple days ago and still can not get my baby listed.It goes to a blank page when it gets to choose eye page and won’t go any further.

Hi @CarolinaCuties. I’m sorry to hear that you have not been able to list. This is not a site-wide issue, so I will need some data specific to you to dig into your account and find out why it is happening. Can you please message me at artdollery@gmail.com and provide your device, browser and version, and either a video, or a screenshot of what happens when you get stuck. We will work quickly to resolve your issue once we have the proper info. Thanks!

2 Likes

I will get that to you tomorrow since I am back in the workshop and the computer is at the house.Thanks

It worked perfect this morning.I did not do anything different but it just decided to co-operate with me today.Thank you!

2 Likes

I am glad to hear that! Since it wasn’t happening throughout the site, it may have just been a random glitch with your operating system or browser. But I’m here to help if you need me! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes