New Releases - in que

Me too. There were so many in such a short period of time I didn’t even try to keep all the names and faces straight.

2 Likes

Both? I think it’s because they are coming out so quickly they kinda of blend together in a blur! Some are pretty unique like Pearl, Michael, Martin, Ever, James and Harlow

Others are just pretty babies. Dustin, Marnie, Callie, Kelsey, Katie, Alyssa…

Probably the prototypes. I think the kits actually look different but when they are done by the same artists then you are seeing the same style and it makes them look similar.

I mean, lots look distinctive. Ever Awake, Harlow, Pearl, Spice…

Some I recognize from the deep creases on the foreheads, but they also look like each other.

Then I see so many that look like the creased foreheads, but they don’t have wrinkles, those start looking very much alike.

2 Likes

I’d also like to see the blank kit faces from the front and side profile view. That would be helpful.

1 Like

They started doing that with the newer kits

2 Likes

Oh, nice! Even different angles of the limbs. I didn’t know, thank you!

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes! Thank you :wink:

1 Like

Ready to get Michael, Emmy, Spice, + Canon!

2 Likes

The kits that were due to be restocked sometime in October were actually already put on the website. Some were put on earlier than October. A lot of that shipment has actually already sold out. We have been having a hard time keeping stock up due to all of the COVID restrictions. We are hopeful that next year, we will have a more regular stock.

I have updated the out of stock kits page to show the next batch of kits that are arriving. We are still receiving more of Canon and Michael too. Those kits have done really well, so we are restocking them once again. There aren’t going to be as many restocks in December as normal.

When all of the shutdowns hit, we predicted we would have restock issues for the rest of the year. That prediction has been true. Kits will sell out faster than normal, so I would recommend getting kits sooner than later once they are back in stock. That last list of kits we added mostly sold out already.

We look forward to having lots of stock and daily deals again! I don’t think we will be to that point again until sometime next year.

Sincerely,
Jessica

11 Likes

Thanks for the update. I know you guys are doing your absolute best and I appreciate you for it.

3 Likes

Oh no! Well I guess that is kinda good/bad news for you guys!

There are so many I’m looking forward to! I guess I should hurry and get the ones that are in stock while I can

Thanks for the update!!!

Oh snap does this mean I have to update when the new kits are going to be released :tired_face:

The estimated release dates for the new kits are still the same. :slight_smile: Emmy Awake, Emmy Asleep, Felicity Asleep, and Felicity Awake will be ready the soonest. We still expect to release them this month (Emmy is expected to be released only a week or two from now).

The new releases with a November/December estimate will most likely be December. There is still hope for late November on some of them, though. I should probably update their estimated release date to December to be safe.

Sincerely,
Jessica

5 Likes

Ooooh there’s two felicitys??? Oooohhhh that’s exciting! I’m most eager for little Emmy and I’m hoping to get both as soon As they are release cause I love the idea of that body!!

2 Likes

I decided to buy Callie! :love_letter:

And I also picked up Dominic Awake, an oldie that’s so cute

3 Likes

I’m so happy you love Emmy! <3

Felicity Asleep’s prototypes will hopefully be ready soon, I can’t wait for everyone to see! Felicity is right up there with my 5 top favorite kits, not counting my own kids’ kits. :wink:

Sincerely,
Jessica

6 Likes

Michael sleeping, Christopher sleeping, Autumn sleeping, Marnie sleeping and Canon sleeping!

3 Likes