New Releases - in que

there have been so many new kits announced I can’t keep track!
So many new faces to love!

Who are you anticipating most?
Callie JUST RELEASED

Newborn Emmy awake & asleep - November
Felicity asleep & awake - November

Christopher awake - November/December
Dustin - November/December
Ever awake - November/December
Katie - November/December
Michelle - November/December
Phineas awake - November/December

Daphne - December/January
Spice - December/January

Alyssa
Steven

Which new releases are you waiting to be restocked?

Looks like they will be restocking a lot of stuff soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Suppossed to be restocking “sometime in October”

I’m needing another Christopher asleep and after seeing so many adorable versions of Michael I think I need him too! And Louis!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Dustin, Daphne

Christopher asleep, Micheal asleep are ones I want to get

5 Likes

I love that there’s a steady stream of new kits. I’ll have to take a look! Thank you for the breakdown of names and dates - this is very helpful for newbies like me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are listed in the “out of stock kits” post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I can’t even keep track. I don’t know who is who and what they look like. I will have to look at them when ready to buy.

5 Likes

And Michelle!!! I hope she is released soon

Her and Daphne are on my for sure lists

2 Likes

Daphne and Emmy🥰

1 Like

Forgot about her! she’s “due” in November/December

1 Like

@Rachel_Rose You can see some of them in the Gallery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: have fun!

Can you imagine if you could only have one??? :frowning:

2 Likes

I love Callie and Daphnie. And I’m super excited about Emmy and her 1/4 limbs. I don’t that only happened because her scans were incomplete. But what a happy accident. I hope BB will create more 1/4 limb kits. :blush:

4 Likes

Michael’s my little huggy bear. He looks like my son when he was born. I have him in my stash. I’m going to dress him in my son’s coming home outfit. Michelle, Chase sleeping and Autumn are on my list.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for Katie now!
And that little furry headed boy we saw the prototype of a little while back.
I really need a restock of Canon! And Michael

3 Likes

Oh oh and SPICE! Donna Rubert. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dustin and Daphne are my Favorites and Must haves!

Michael I have and hes my Pooky Bear.

2 Likes

Dustin, Daphne, and of course Spice!!!
She’s old news, but I really want to do pearl as well. I almost got her on sale but i was on the fence… but now that I’ve seen lots of y’all’s beautiful versions i definitely want her. I also love Callie’s little face. I haven’t even seen everyone on your list, I’ll have to go look at all their pictures!

I just went and looked at Alyssa, she’s so cute! Love her nose, she has a perfect profile.

2 Likes

Dustin? Lol

1 Like

Don’t forget Ever Awake.

2 Likes

So many of these look alike to me. I need to see blank kit heads in a row to notice subtle differences. It’s getting confusing.
Is it the prototypes or the sculpts??

I wish I’d bought another when she was on sale! I LOVE Pearl! I was so surprised cause I really wasn’t that in Iove with her when I ordered but now I could paint 100 of her🥰

2 Likes

Dustin and Daphne. :two_hearts: