New Release to Brighten Your Day! Aspen Asleep is Available!

Sweet Aspen is Available Now!

We have some joyful news to brighten your day. Realborn® Aspen Asleep is Available now! This beautiful little girl is about 18 inches long, with the most adorable stretched toes! Sweet little Aspen is perfect for those much needed cuddles. You can make her yours here: Realborn® Aspen Sleeping TWIN (18" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Her release is also featured on our home page at: https://bountifulbaby.com/.

We hope you stay healthy and well during this time. We care about you all so much, and really appreciate every one of you!

With Love,
Bountiful Baby

15 Likes

Yay!!! I just saw this in my email! I can’t wait to see all the beautiful Aspen asleeps :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I always thought Aspen was a boy ! She is cute !

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: she is beautiful

Wish I could buy but just got text and not babysitting this week so I can’t do any online ordered for awhile. Will have to buy this kit sometime but when funds are more available just a rough patch at the moment

2 Likes

Unfortunately at these prices right now I wont be buying anything , Im a cake artist and with this corona virus all my orders were canceled this week, I totally understand of course, parks and venues are closed. Hopefully things get better soon

4 Likes

Me too! Why did we think that?

1 Like

Personally I think it’s the name, it’s not familiar to me. Sound more like a boy name.

1 Like

Love her :heart_eyes: I can’t wait to get her when times get better :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I couldn’t take it and I’m off to buy her now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like