New Realborn Patience

Their is a new realborn on the home screen, Patience. What do you think?

1 Like

I absolutely adore her. My actual daughter has Down Syndrome so this kit has a special place in my heart.

4 Likes

I LOVE her. :slight_smile:

I can not wait for her kit. I love all the inclusive kits coming out soon :heart: (BB and elsewhere)

4 Likes

I guess we will all continue to be kit rich and money poor, lol. They are coming out with so many adorable kits

4 Likes

I think she adorable I have a cousin who son has Down syndrome

I’m excited I saving to get this kit to reborn

I will definitely be breaking my kit diet for this one. I am a special education teacher, and several of my students every year have Down syndrome. I’ve wanted a kit of a baby with Ds for years, as my students love it when I bring babies to school and I would love to have one that they can relate to. All of the sculpted kits with Ds I’ve seen have looked too exaggerated and overly stereotypical to me, but this one I love! She reminds me of one of my students in particular!

2 Likes

I LOVE her!! And that the community is starting to have more diversity! She is precious and will make many lovely baby dolls!

Can someone please make a Latina version of this baby? That would be so precious!! :heart:

1 Like

Love her but won’t be getting her unfortunately.

I adore her and plan on reborning her:)

She’s adorable! But my money Has to go to 7month June…I’m still hanging in there lol

2 Likes

She is adorable, Shirleys prototype is just amazing and the baby is just precious