**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

Thanks for sharing that link, I love her painting style!

1 Like

Me too! She paints really good. I like that she can take any kit and make it something so different and gorgeous. I’m going to join her patreon and Melissa George’s.

1 Like

Oh those sea sponges I wonder which brand she is using

1 Like

What about these
https://www.michaels.com/martha-stewart-crafts-sea-sponge-set/10198153.html?cm_mmc=PLASearch-_-google-_-MICH_National_PLA_Shopping_Null_Null_All+Products_RLSA-_-RLSA+-+Crafts+and+Hobbies&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6fvdBRCbARIsABGZ-vQPxvGcYO_0ZHwZvQYa5Gtt6JEtrKTNKopzwI2h3rFLgPMD6kMHm_waAmsfEALw_wcB

1 Like

I bought a bag at Michael’s many years ago. There are so many different textures to them. I have one that is my go-to. It isn’t in the best shape, anymore. I hope I can find another like it when it falls apart.

1 Like

I think the big one is what she uses? Maybe the one from bountiful baby? How does she mix her paint?

https://bountifulbaby.com/products/2048

Now that I’m not sure of

1 Like

Hers looks thicker than mine. I was worried the first time I watched her videos. I thought she’d have streaking or lint.

I’ve used air dry for years and have never had a problem with lint. Could your sponges be picking it up?

2 Likes

They are. I’m working on Spencer and not only is the poor baby getting a few booboos but he’s covered in lint. I’ve spent hours plucking and scrubbing and it keeps coming. I’m going to genesis!

Any updates on the :package:? Did she receive it? Its rather disappointing that it was damage with ya know

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m too lazy to copy that number down and put it in my tracking this time. I’ll just watch for your updates. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I hear ya lol, I almost didn’t do it either… I’ll just leave that page up and keep hitting refresh :wink:

2 Likes

Tracking Number: 9505516032378283153323

On Time

Expected Delivery on

Monday 15 October 2018

See Product Information

Status

Out for Delivery

October 15, 2018 at 10:29 am

Out for Delivery

PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL 34983

Get Updates

6 Likes

Wonderful!

2 Likes

says it was delivered

Yes. I’m at work, but my son confirmed that it was delivered. I’m going to open it on the porch in the daylight tomorrow morning. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hopefully all the bugs are gone

5 Likes

Wear gloves and a mask. Maybe open it on the sidewalk. Fingers crossed that the bugs are gone.

2 Likes