**NEW** Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion - Restart!

She said this but that was two days ago.
I hope all is well

2 Likes

Yeah I hope she’s OK.

1 Like

She may still be trying to get money together for shipping. I love the huge box and can deal with the $50 shipping cost. But $50 is a lot of money. I think we need to make sure that everyone knows upfront that shipping gets really high. I see some people taking $30-40 worth of stuff. I don’t know if it would be worth it to me to do this for a trade valued at less than the shipping. I took out about $130 worth and put back in about $160 worth. Big shipping means big trades in my mind. I wish the shipping wasn’t so high, but I don’t really see how to prevent it from getting so expensive. The massive amount of stuff in the box is what makes it so fun. I don’t know how to find a better balance. :thinking:

7 Likes

Glad your ok Ashley.

2 Likes

I’m planning to put a few kits, some are supplies and some clothing items in when I get the box. I already have kits, so waiting on money for the other things. The shipping is expensive, so I’m praying there’s some goodies left when it gets to me.

5 Likes

It was crammed full with nothing but goodies when it was here. And knowing the people who got it after me…I don’t see anyway it could do anything but get better and better. :wink:

7 Likes

That’s why I love this place. We’re all reborn addicts and willing to share and learn with each other.

5 Likes

This box sure does like to go rogue. Any updates? :confused:

2 Likes

Hey @britt40478 could you please check in and give us an update?

3 Likes

We can hardly stand it… It’s been a whole week tomorrow!! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Ashley have you tried calling her? This is out of character for her. She’s usually really active on here. I hope nothing bad happened to her. :confused:

4 Likes

I haven’t called. I will tomorrow morning before work if we don’t hear anything by then. I really hope that everything is okay.

4 Likes

Unless I’m mistaken, her profile shows last seen two hours ago. Hopefully that means she is indeed ok.

3 Likes

Maybe she doesn’t realize the rule that says the box needs to be shipped back out as soon as possible after receiving, isnt there a 3 day limit with the box?

6 Likes

Hope this is not a repeat of other past box misadventures for all the ladies in waiting sake as well as those that have complied with the rules .

7 Likes

Yes, there is a 3 day rule. I understand that sometimes life happens and things don’t go as planned, but if there is a delay we need some communication. Hopefully she will check in soon. It gets worrisome when you can see that the person who has the box has been on the forum recently and just isn’t responding. :frowning: @britt40478, please check in soon and let us know that you’re okay.

8 Likes

Agree. Totally worried hope all is well! Hope she isn’t embarrassed about not having the shipping fee and I most definitely hope she didn’t steal the box!

4 Likes

That darn shipping fee!!! If the box had arrived to me one day earlier I would have had a delay. Lucky for me it’s arrival coincided with payday. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Yes, it is an expense that needs to be considered before joining in the round. Hoping that money for shipping is the only issue and that today is payday for her. She needs to let us know, though.

6 Likes

Well, this is disappointing.:disappointed:

4 Likes