New Member Keneen

Just wanted to say “Hello, everyone”. I’m new to the group. I’m a reborn mommy of one, and a mother to two beautiful adult children. I’m super excited about reborning. I’ve purchased everything needed to paint and I can’t wait to learn from others through topics of discussions. Hope to chat with you!!!

25 Likes

Lots of knowledge here! Welcome!!

3 Likes

Welcome and enjoy your new adventure!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!! Have you chosen a baby to reborn yet??

2 Likes

Of course!!! I purchased two Leif kits and two sleeping Joseph (18”) kits.

4 Likes

Hi welcome to the group! Everyone here is awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We have a very wonderful group here. More like family. :slight_smile: Welcome to the group. I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your work. My work is not awesome and I do not sell at this time. Maybe never. I started reborning to make dolls for myself. All the sculpts I have purchased have been ones I want for myself. Yes, I will have dolls all over the house when I get them all finished! :slight_smile:
There really is a ton of information here. Using the spy glass you can find past info on most topics. Welcome!

2 Likes

I’m sure your babies are a beautiful as one a mommy could love. I hope I can part with my babies after they are created…I plan to keep as many as I can for myself too :joy:…until my husband notices that my personal collection is increasing.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!! :star::star:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Keneen! You are at the start of the very exciting and addicting journey! Can’t wait to see your first reborn baby. You can’t go wrong with newborn Joseph! I am sure he will be adorable. What paint will you use: air dry or Genesis?

2 Likes

Welcome, this group of ladies are wonderful, they have all helped me a lot. I’m still learning a lot myself but if I can help you along, just ask away :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m so excited. I’ll be using Genesis Heat-Set paints.

1 Like

Welcome

2 Likes

I’ve done a Joseph Awake and Asleep. They make a very cute baby. I haven’t done Leif yet.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. This hobby sure is addictive.

3 Likes

Welcome! Can’t wait to see your work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the addiction, :joy:. It’s fun, but start saving your dolly money now!! Soon you’ll be like the rest of us, shopaholics!! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to the group.

1 Like