New Challenge Baby Poll!

Who’s handling the poll? Are you doing it Michelle?

@Debra_Lynn Hey Debra? If someone else does the poll, you could come play with us!

2 Likes

I can do the poll because I’m not going to do the challenge. What time frame does everyone want? Are we doing just Celeste?

Celeste is clearly the winner, so I’ll go with that. Thanks for doing the poll!

@bbsupport time for a sale on Celeste so we can get going! :blush:

5 Likes

Looks like it will be Celeste. Does anybody object if I make myself the organizer? I won’t be making Celeste. It would be nice if I could find out how many will be doing the challenge. You could pm me or state here. The last challenge was 2 mos. Is that good enough? I will post a summary of the challenge when I get all the info. Personally I think outfits are cute and show the personalities but maybe we could show the limbs more. What do you guys think about that?

6 Likes

I’d like to join in,But I’m not sure if I can yet. I’ll let you know though :slight_smile: Depends how fast I can get my next baby (after my custom order) done and sold

2 Likes

I’m holding out for cooper!:+1::smiley:

I will do the Celeste challenge.

Ditto!

Double ditto.

1 Like

Heehee, you ladies are funny…I think that almost every one that has been suggested for the challenge are a bit ‘interesting’…not a pretty one amongst them…hahahaha! (though beauty is in the eye of the beholder) So I’m thinking that maybe the whole idea with these challenges is to pick some of the least attractive BB kits and try and make them look adorable - now that IS a challenge…heehee. The positive about Celeste is that she is the ‘new kid on the block’…and though she is not a beauty by any stretch of the imagination, she is fairly realistic You have to admit that the BB’s kits that run $39 or less are a totally cheap bargain compared with most other kits out there on the market…so you can’t really go wrong with them…AND it is FUN whether you are participating or just voting…

4 Likes

Even though Celeste got 27 votes I’ve only got 3-4 definite participants so far. We probably need more to make it worth it. Let me know if you want to join. The challenge will end July 31st if you want it to move forward. :smile: Like Karen suggested , we could do both Cooper and Celeste and have 2 votes at the end If we have enough participants.

I will do this one…either or both sculpts…just let us know… :smile:

You can count me in for this challenge. I will be doing Celeste. :smiley:

Okay, I’ll do Celeste. I’m in. I can’t resist a Challenge. I looked at Cooper but he lacks detail and that’s hard to overcome. Celeste is well sculpted even if her mouth is in a really odd pose. Still, she has potential. I wish she wasn’t $40. though. I hate paying so much for a doll I’m not overly fond of.

Oh, people came in over time on Irelyn so don’t assume your first people are the only ones that will join.

5 Likes

I would like to do it. I didn’t enter my Irelyn because it was a very tough week. I won’t get into details but my grand daughter passed away only 4 days old an it’s been so so so hard. I need something to keep me busy. I would love to do Celeste with you all an I’m gonna put irelyn together an show pictures at some point. Just post when it ends an any other info. Have a good day!!!

3 Likes

Yayyyyyy, you’re a great sport…If you can do Irelyn and make that one cute…(not sure which is yours but they are all little cuties)…you can definitely do a wonderful job on Celeste!

1 Like

I’m so sorry for you loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

2 Likes

Ohhhh nooooo…God bless you…sooooo sorry to hear…I just feel like crying… :sob:
Please know you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers…

3 Likes

@BBsupport, @emilyBB It would be nice to have Celeste on sale for our challenge. It’s great advertisement for BB. How about at least the seconds kit?

3 Likes