New and in need of constructive criticism

This is my first attempt and reborning and i am very much in need of advise. I would love any help or pointers that anyone is willing to offer.

10 Likes

Not an artist but I think that looks incredible for your first attempt!

1 Like

Looks good to me! Especially for a first attempt! The only thing I’d do differently next round is add more mottling and blushing! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you

Thank you. I will try to be less timid with color.

1 Like

Looks great for your first baby! I agree that maybe next time, add some more blushing.

1 Like

You did a great job on him or her. It will look even better with a cozy little sleeper or outfit on. :blush:

2 Likes

16 Likes

What a great first baby!!! You should be so proud of her :slight_smile: I would next time, do the eyebrows a little lower, more blushing and maybe cut the hair so its about 1.5" long :slight_smile: Otherwise you did an awesome job!

Nice baby and looks adorable in that little sweater.

1 Like

Thank you. I struggled with brows and rooting. I’m hoping to vastly improve on the next doll.

1 Like

THat’s a really cute first baby!

1 Like

How cute!! You should be proud of your first baby. Are you keeping him or selling?

I’m keeping him. I am very attached.

1 Like

Cute. Pretty good for your first.

Darling first :blush: personally I like the length of his hair. Sweet baby :blue_heart:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Wow…love this as your first baby. You should definitely keep this baby. I was told to keep my first baby so you can always look back on your progression.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m definitely keeping him. Having him for comparison is a good idea.

Very good first reborn! You were so much more brave than I was with mine. I was too afraid to try rooting with my first and the poor little guy still is a baldy!
I’m glad you are keeping him. It’s fun later to look back and see how your style changes over time.

1 Like