Neveah?

Has anyone reborned this kit yet? 1st I was wondering what you thought of the vinyl? It’s been awhile since I did a BB kit but I did paint Logan an now rooting him but the vinyl on Neveah reminds me of doll dreams kits. I hate that vinyl lol I don’t know I did a few layers an did the samething to the head an limbs an the head looks so much darker then the limbs. I like the orange vinyl myself. I think it builds a nice skintone. Like Adelya by Olga Auer I took that kit out an I love the way the skintone is coming out. I miss doing my BB kits though. I can’t wait to be done with my customs. Still have my Asher’s to finish :frowning:

1 Like

I would love to see some pictures also :slight_smile:

@grace reborned her . I am still working on her . No complains :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m working on her right now and love her vinyl; takes paint like a dream! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know what my issues are lol I love the kit. Maybe if I do a flesh layer as the base coat. I been rooting Logan so gonna see what I can do with Neveah. I saw one on eBay that was really cute but haven’t seen any other finished ones.

Do you use ghsp?

Yes, I do. Hope to get her done early this week so I can take some pics.

Yes it’s taking the paint nice now! This kit is gonna make a cute baby :blush: Can’t wait to see some pictures! Your babies always come out nice anyway lol.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m excited to see yours!

1 Like

My Naveah was painted by someone else. I’ll post her after I finish putting her together when I get home tonite or tomorrow.

2 Likes

My mistake, it was Natalie that was painted. I gotta check and see if I even have a Navesh. Sorry about that !!

2 Likes

No problem, Natalie’s a cutie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did her and loved it!! But unfortunately she was stolen :frowning:

Stolen!!! YIKES!!! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Yes i sold her to a lady and we both contacted post office and it was discovered she apparently had been taken off her porch before she made it home

Thanks, yes she is.

2 Likes

@Angel76 Karen, OMG…that’s awful! :frowning:

1 Like

Here is mine before and after hair

4 Likes

Awe she’s adorable :heart:️ I love seeing other people’s work thanks for sharing :blush:

1 Like