Need help identifying this kit

Does anyone know what kit this is? Spent the day looking and all ive found is ones i want

( not my pic or work)

2 Likes

Hopefully @jlesser will pop on. Identifying kits is her super power. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha!

Only on some… sadly not this one
But…
@Katinafleming and @kristi both have magic powers too :wink:

3 Likes

It looks familiar,and ive spent hours looking. Haven’t found it yet. But i have found some new kits that may be coming soon. Lol

1 Like

That’s the dangerous thing about trying to identify kits- You find plenty of others along the way. It’s much cheaper if someone on the forum knows who it is. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So very true. Lol

1 Like

I think I might be wrong, but could this be Realborn Evelyn with overlined lips and dark eye creases? It looks vaguely like her

1 Like

I think maybe a Linda Murray’s sculpt?
I thought Amy but the nose is different :thinking:

1 Like

I think I remember seeing this kit on sale at Irrestables few years back- so pretty sure you can eliminate newer sculptors. I would contact Esther at Irrestables with the photo and see if she might know.

He looks like Timothy by Sabine Hergarten.

Timothy’s nose is a lot wider.

See!? I thought it has the noah asleep look. Its crazy! Thanks for all help ladies! At least im not alone in this puzzle.

That’s what I thought at first too. Seems like someone melted a bunch of kits together :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Reminded me of Noah asleep as well that what came to mind for me

Right?! It looks Familiar but all i can find is kits that have " the mouth is right,but the nose is wrong. Etc" type things.

1 Like

Looks kinda like Rosa by Adrie Stoete with the right shading/lighting lol

2 Likes

And she’s definitely got that super power.

1 Like

You could be right

Sure does! Thank you!!

1 Like