Need glasses for a baby

I want to do a baby of my granddaughter when she was about 18 months. She wore corrective glasses then and I’m hoping I can find some for her. I’m thinking of using Cookie for her because of the tongue, but I wish I could find a baby with higher cheek bones. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I got a pair of glasses from build a bear and they’re a little bit for a newborn, but I bet they’d be great for a bigger baby like you’re making!

3 Likes

Cookie would be perfect. Factorydirectcrafts.com has some that look just like the ones your granddaughter is wearing. They’re under doll accessories for $2.47. I’d love to see her when she’s finished.

3 Likes

Thanks so much. She’s a little older in this picture, but I can’t find one of her younger. She looked pretty much the same but with shorter pony tails.LOL

1 Like

I’ve seen doll glasses at Michaels before. Don’t know about the size. I think they have different sizes though.

1 Like

There are some doll glasses at Walmart that fit 18in American Girl depending on the size of the baby they may work. @pschomaker

1 Like

Thanks. I found them online with explicit measurements. I’m pretty sure they’ll fit. Thanks.

1 Like

just saw some today on the Monique site
http://store.monique.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MT9106

2 Likes

Received them today from FactoryDirectCraft. They are actually for a different doll…Cookie, who I am making into a replica of my granddaughter Crystal. This is my Hannah doll…a different granddaughter but who is about the same size as Cookie. I am happy.

4 Likes

They look very realistic on her.

They look really cute. Crystal will love her Cookie.