Need advice Angel or Maggie

I need some advice please.

I have a customer who wants a “Jewls Faber” with full torso so I’m going to do it with Maggie or Angel.

I did this with Maggie for Johannah and it worked.

Now here are the details-

Jewls- 21” Baby 15.3 in head (don’t know ring size)

Maggie says neck ring 60mm 14.5 in head

Angel says neck ring 65mm 15” head

I had to cut lot of neck for Johannah (74mm neck ring) to fit in Maggie.

Now I’m wondering if when I do it this time if Angel will be better because angels actually head is bigger but Angel says 19” kit where as Maggie says 20”

I hope I have made any sense at all lol

What do you think?
I’m wondering if since it says Angels Head is bigger if I should go with that one. But her kit says she’s 19”
Here is how Johannah went with Maggie torso. Should I just go with the Maggie torso again?

10 Likes

Is the kit your trying to fit bigger than Johanna’s head?

Doesn’t macphearsons sell torsos? There might be more info there. I’m thinking angels torso may be smaller since she’s shorter it’s just the neck hole that’s bigger?

I’m sorry I can’t be more help

Your Johanna looks amazing btw :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your Johannah turned out great!! Sorry I’m no help, but maybe @pschomaker can help you, I know she mixes all kinds of torsos with different heads…

4 Likes

Does this help?
First pic is Joanna’s head, then angel with body, maggie &body.
Second pic Joanna on angel body.
I was able to fit Joanna’s head into angle’s body no neck ring but it was pretty easy.

4 Likes

this is Angel on her body.Her head is actually kinda loose on her body.

3 Likes

I have found that they all work perfectly fine together within the 19 to 20 inch range. After they’re assembled an disproportion is hardly noticeable since real babies are not perfectly proportioned either. This is just my opinion, and I’m no expert even though I appreciate the compliment @hyelah1990 . Going 18 inch or 21 inch IMO doesn’t look right.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to do that for me! I really appreciate it!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone!

1 Like

You are welcome @pschomaker :slight_smile: and good luck figuring it out @katieperry I’m sure she will turn out great!!

3 Likes

Ummm can you text me a pic of shyann head on angel or Maggie’s body :rofl: I’ve been trying to solve that dilemma for days.

1 Like

Is it just me or does Angel look like Mr McGoo unpainted? :roll_eyes::woman_shrugging::grin:

2 Likes

Your quite welcome, hope it helped.

1 Like

Uh no. :rofl:

lol don’t make me tell a certain someone where you hide the other babies :smiling_imp: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Mr Mcgoo is cuter! :laughing:

2 Likes

I figured since I was at it, i would post this image just in case anyone else was interested…aside from my little troublemaker @dinokc!! :laughing: :joy: Shyanne on Maggie’s body. I learned my lesson, i take pics now of how i have these kits arranged so i can get them back in the container.

2 Likes