Name the price

She’s adorable! Is she a Realborn kit?

I’ll say 375-475

3 Likes

$280

2 Likes

So there you are Thanks ! I went looking for this hoping to resurrect it so to speak LOL do you know how to add the vote thing so perhaps people could price a doll without showing who they are ?

1 Like

That’s an awesome idea wonder how we can get that going?

2 Likes

@Miss_Kitty and I were kicking that idea around earlier I dont know how it is done other than I just played around with it one day and didn’t finish it but there are those that have done the contests that might be able to walk you through it .
PS let me look I think I have something book marked about them

2 Likes

Here it is Forum Poll Building Tutorial
I don’t know if you could tweak this to work for what we are thinking of but it might be possible .

4 Likes

Yes! She’s Realborn Jade and thank you! I’m trying to sell her for $350 lol

2 Likes

She is beautiful and lovely beautiful rooted hair price I think $400-$650

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

It would be easier to say if the baby didn’t have a pacifier covering his face. Also pics of nails and creases are super helpful in general :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

So I was right on the price sweet!

1 Like

$75 but that’s really low. Not sure which kit she is but with no details or hair I would say a low end number. That’s just looking at one photo

Gena from bb i donate this doll last year to friends daughter

1 Like

Twin B. She does have painted hair. Was just Reborn tonight so no formal pictures. Tomorrow :). First belly plate I’ve painted.

4 Likes

350-400 based on photo. It sounds crazy, but I would actually pay more than that if she had less hair. (Hypothetically, as I don’t have dolly dollars atm) She’s very pretty.

1 Like

I would say 175-225. Definitely not a donation baby! He’s a touch shiny, but I love his color. Even though you aren’t fond of his sculpt, you may find somebody that adores it. Don’t undervalue yourself.

1 Like

100-125. He’s cute but you can really bring his price up by adding mottling, creasing, blushing, brows, and lashes.