My Walking Bilboard Shirt

I have decided to make it known I make babies when I go to the store or other places because I find myself having more babies than I need .
So when I am out and about with one of my babies I will be telling people I have extras and will adopt some of them out .
And it will give me a reason for having that little baby in my hands :smile: so what you think of my new advertisement shirt ? I havenā€™t finished the back yet .

The back will have the I make babies and other baby pics and assorted information nothing personal for safety reasons of course fun fun lol.

14 Likes

That is a great idea! I love it, and the babies on the shirt are all so adorable! : )

1 Like

Thanks! I do come up with some strange funny ideas at times lol not planning to go into business so just those I have finished and not too in love with to part with will be offered.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good idea!
For the back, though, maybe put ā€˜I paint babiesā€™. The ā€˜I make babiesā€™ slogan, to me, sounds more like you gave birth to all those dolls. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yes the thought did occur to me as well Thanks I do have that covered as well :smile:the front is all that I have completed so far

Okay this is what I think I will be using for the back I also have an email that will be used just for the babies if anyone wants pictures or information about any I have which may be put in the first one.

And this one will follow that one .

2 Likes

Very good Idea, a walking business card. That is definitely an attention grabber. Hmm, iā€™m still up in the air on this. So these two pics are both on the back? Just wondering because someone far away might see the ā€œI make babiesā€ but not really be able to read the rest from a distance. Just playing devilā€™s advocate here. This hobby gets a lot of flack. I would really hate for some mean spirited people to read part of the shirt and say something rude without reading the whole thing. How about a headline like ā€œWhat a doll-or dollbaby!ā€ or 'Isnā€™t she a doll!" then a couple pics. On the back, something along the lines like -No really, she is a doll! You can have one too. Then follow up with your contact info. I do like your idea, I would really be careful with wording. There are way too many crazy and mean people out there and sick ones too @Sony72. I hope my opinion isnā€™t offending you, that is my last intention. Just offering a different perspective. :blush:

2 Likes

Cute idea :slight_smile: some people that have never heard of reborns may just think you stay busy in the bedroom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edited to add: just scrolled down and noticed your new shirt back. Looks great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it but would omit the word reborn. Too many people think it is something religious.

1 Like

Thanks all for the advise and replies ! I think this is one of those you canā€™t please everyone issues :smile: and not offended at all .
Since I only have one back lol and the one is going to be right below the other on the back if they should read it they should see what I am talking about .
And mean ? Yes I am sure there will be some of those it is just part of the kettle of life you run across them everywhere .
PS. Donā€™t forget I will have a baby , doll or reborn with me for show and tell :wink:

1 Like