My vimpaire became a booboo baby πŸ˜”

I’m so sad.today I went to check on my little vimpaire and I found a big stain on her arm :pensive:
And Now he is a Boy :grin: and I have him for $160

6 Likes

Very cute and a great deal!

1 Like

have you tried acne cream to remove the stain???

1 Like

I just fond him like that and don’t really want to spend time or effort fixing it.

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

I was just looking at him and I’m thinking of taking his fangs off and turning him into a zombie. Use the stain to make a bite mark.

2 Likes

Go for it,thats what I did with my vamp. It seems not too many are into vampires lately, more walking dead and zombies.I would up my price if you do that but thats me. Good luck

1 Like

With him why can’t you turn the stain into a scar, make it a positive not a negative thing just my thoughts.

1 Like

He looks so good!

1 Like

I was gonna say make it look like blood. He was too hungry and took a chomp out of his own arm. Oh, that’s sick.

1 Like

:joy:

He is incredibly adorable. What could that stain be from

1 Like

I had him put away with a cape on I believe it was the cape.

Try putting acne creme and leave him in the sun about 30 min. I had ink on my first one and it disappeared. I have no idea how it works but it did.

1 Like

Thanks! I have been busy, so I just lower his price for now. If He doesn’t find a home when I get time to work on him I’ll defenetly doing that and I would be changing him to a zombie.