My swap baby kit and layette arrived today!

Heaven, I’m in Heaven! :smile: So excited to get started on my baby for the swap! Had a hard time choosing which one to do. Now that it’s here, I think I made a good choice! YAY! I’ll get to work on Monday!

13 Likes

Yea! Mine is scheduled for delivery on Monday so it’ll get a bath, and painting will start on Tuesday. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too @AmyR777 Amy!!! We can cheer each other on!!!

2 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

I got my kit and scrubbed it down and now it’s already for me create a OOAK :yellow_heart: be never done a bald baby before, I usually base all my coloring on the hair color hmmmm so I can still use eyebrow and lash color

3 Likes

Oh Lisa, I am beyond THRILLED that you are doing MY BABY…MY VERY OWN REBORN BABY…lordy, that baby will be spoiled ROTTEN, you can be sure of that! I can’t even tell you how excited I am ~ YAY!!! Feels like my birthday and Christmas all rolled up into one big ball of JOY!!! :smile:

I am bathing my kit today and will start “kreating” tomorrow for @adh_Angela ~ we’re in a group of three.

I know what you mean about the lashes and brows. I’ve made a couple of babies who were almost bald, but not quite, so I had something to go for as far as coloring. Bald is definitely a challenge! :blush:

4 Likes

You will love decorating the head!!! Lol

3 Likes

OMG, my BB order was delivered today - Sunday afternoon!! Baby gets a bath tonight. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What??? On Sunday??? How???

2 Likes

Luckily I had the sculpt already that I’m making for the swap. I just got back from a 10 day cruise. Once I get my house in order and (catch up on the forum…lol), I will get started on it. :relaxed:

4 Likes

USPS delivered it. I don’t know why but I was happily surprised!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes