My ROSE 2019 trip

Back from ROSE and it was totally AMAZING!!! Loved seeing so many different dolls and ARTISTS!!! Getting to admire the details of all the prototype masters’ work up close and talk to the sculptors and reborners that transform the dolls into babies was fantastic. All were so friendly! It was a dream come true.!!! And to top it off- Jaylan -the biracial baby I made and brought with me was totally loved by everyone there–including the artists I worship!! Alexa Calvo even came out of her booth to me -to admire MY work. Another woman who was friends with Laura T Ross -Jaylan’s sculptor -took my baby’s picture and sent it to her! I And when I was looking at the contest babies a woman was admiring my Jaylan’s skin tone and she said that I paint similar to her and I should go see her babies in her booth. And when I did I found out she was a prototype artist!!! People thought my work was good enough to be a prototype! Wow!!

40 Likes

What an amazing experience !!! So happy for you !! Your Jaylan is beautiful, can’t wait to start mine. I pray I can attend Rose next year😊

1 Like

You look beautiful. That is so exciting, you must have floated home on cloud 9! Do you have some photos you can share? Especially of your baby Jaylan?

2 Likes

That was your baby!!! I saw her and love her :heart:

1 Like

She is beautiful!!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

How’d we miss eachother again? Lol
Your Jaylen is adorable.

1 Like

Beautiful baby! you should be floating on air with compliments, happy for you!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I posted one on here when I completed her last month. Let me find it.

16 Likes

She is gorgeous!!! I never saw her complete just the head!!

1 Like

WOW!!! You’re a reborn rock star!!! :star_struck: Your baby is gorgeous, no wonder she attracted so much attention! Compliments well deserved! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

She is beautiful, is she a keeper?

1 Like

How exciting!! Your baby IS gorgeous!!

1 Like

Oh yes!! Definitely!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

I saw you and the baby. I gave you a free gift. Motor city doll Haus was my table.

2 Likes

I remember. Thank you!!!

Oh hey I’m the one who bought the Fox diaper cover from you. ( I had to come back because the internet wasn’t working. )

1 Like

I remember you. Pleasure meeting you in person

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like