My precious granddaughter has arrived!

Thank you. I am loving every minute of it. Grandbabies truly are a gift! :heart:

1 Like

Isn’t she lovely, isn’t she ONEderful!

My sweet Nora Tate is one!
I can’t believe how fast it flew by.

17 Likes

Gorgeous girl!!!

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! She is too cute for words! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh my goodness… she is gorgeous. Those eyes are captivating…I had to look more than once

3 Likes

Thanks ladies! Time really does fly by.

1 Like

So sweet! Happy Birthday!!

1 Like

Why isn’t this baby a kit??!!! Seriously, I’d LOVE IT, she’s absolutely gorgeous.

2 Likes

What a beautiful baby! I love these photos! I’m now on the lookout for a similar first bday outfit for Teddy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

She is a beauty!!

1 Like

Just a little updated on my sweet Nora Tate! She is growing up so fast. I am loving spending my days with this sweet baby! 18 months already! :heart:

16 Likes

Oh my goodness! I just love her and everything about these photos. She is stunning! I was just admiring her one year photos the other day. I was trying to copy the outfit but have found nothing like it for Teddy :smile: She will be 1 next month!

2 Likes

She is perfect!!!

1 Like

Oh precious and great photography…

1 Like

She’s adorable and these photos are amazing. My favourite is the coloured vignette with the bonnet. I love the old fashion simplicity.

1 Like

Little Nora is an absolute doll baby!!! Love these precious photos!!!

1 Like

Thanks ladies. She is such a sweet and happy baby. It is such a blessing to spend my days with her. I love the way her pictures turned out. The photographer hadn’t done that type of pictures before but listened to what I wanted and definitely did a great job. I adore the more simple look without alot of background props and distractions. She is growing up so so fast.

5 Likes

I had a sewing friend custom make her birthday outfit for me. She does have a shop but her waiting list is usually quite long. Look on Etsy. I bet you can find something there similar.

1 Like

So perfect! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wee need a kit of her!

1 Like