My PIF Winnings from YackyQuacky! ❤

Omg, Kim! @yackyquacky Thank you sooooo much! This is such an amazing pay it forward surprise. So many thoughtful gifts and supplies! You have a beautiful heart. I will definitely be putting things aside from my own nursery to make a PIF for someone else soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Side note What is the roll of tape-like stuff for? :thinking:

31 Likes

How wonderful!! I love PIF’s!!

2 Likes

Moleskin for covering paci magnets. I will get your COA off to you! :slight_smile: Glad you like your goodies!!!

3 Likes

Ooooh! Cool!! Thanks again…I truly appreciate all of it. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh wow!!! How wonderful!!

2 Likes

How nice!

2 Likes

That’s amazing! What kit is that?

2 Likes

Congrats! That is a box full of wonderful goodies!

3 Likes

Congratulations! What a wonderful gift! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations what a wonderful gift :gift_heart:

1 Like

It’s Kelsey. :blush:

1 Like

Wow! What a PIF box! Lots of practical things and nice frivolous things as well. Curious what the package is that says Downton Abbey? Love those pink booties!

1 Like

Way awesome!!! Congrats, girl!

1 Like

Congratulations, what a thoughtful thing for Brenda to do------what a wonderful array of ‘gifts’!!

1 Like

Wow, that box was full of really good stuff! What a sweet thing to do!

1 Like

It’s a necklace! And I love that show so…bonus!

1 Like

This is SO awesome! Thank you for sharing! :heart::blush::heart: Congratulations again on your awesome goodies @Boymom3! :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

One lucky lady!

1 Like

Congratulations!! I just got my PIF box also, im preparing mine so I’ll be announcing it soon!!! So much fun doing this.:heart::heart::santa::santa:

2 Likes

How wonderful !