My PIF! Join in the fun! Good Luck! UPDATE~~~THE WINNER IS....STEPHIE! CONGRATULATIONS & THANK YOU FOR JOINING IN! Please PM me your mailing address!

I had won Moonbay’s PIF and am now doing one in return. My question is…If you could have your choice of any kit ever made…old or new…to reborn and keep which one would you choose?? Mine would be Maizie Archello…I adore that kit and wish I could find one that I could afford!! I’ll do the drawing out of a hat on the evening of Saturday March 12th!! Have fun and Good Luck everybody!!! :heart:

8 Likes

I love esma but if it’s one I have to reborn myself I will go with miracle by laura lee eagles because I am not a fan of doing babies with open eyes lol.

2 Likes

It changes, but right now it would be Aurora Skye.

4 Likes

Well without taking lots of time looking at kits (again) lol… I will say Lincoln by Laura Lee Eagles. He sticks in my mind I love his hands :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine would be Nicole or Aloenka Blick.

2 Likes

Esme by L.L.E for sure. :wink: I love that face!

4 Likes

Oh Mine would be Soirse… She would be a keeper for me…

2 Likes

I’d love to have a miracle by LLE. I have never owned or painted anything LLE

3 Likes

Loveable by winters

3 Likes

I love all of L.L.E babies they have very similar hands and that is what draws me to her kits.

3 Likes

Avalon by Jannie De Lange.

3 Likes

Quinlynn. I love her sweet face💕

3 Likes

Soairse by Brown :heart:

5 Likes

Quinlynn by LLE

3 Likes

Tough question but I think I would want Saorise.

3 Likes

It’s a tie between Saoirse by Bonnie Brown and Wee Yawns by Marita Winters :hugs:

3 Likes

I really love Esme also, but there are so many cute ones out there.

3 Likes

Hands down sunshine by marita winters!

2 Likes

I really like All LL Eagles kits but would probably do Anastasia for myself.

3 Likes

Quinlynn!!!

2 Likes