My PIF How do YOU do it?!

I’ve got a couple of drying racks very much like what BGoodChild showed. And I use an upright paper towel holder for drying reborn heads. And I also use the glass deviled egg plates for mixing paint. I’ve found all of them (except for one old paper towel rack I was replacing) at a local Salvation Army store. I think you can buy the plastic folding drying racks at baby supply stores and Target or Walmart too though.

5 Likes

@BGoodChild I’ve never seen colored wedges before, that’s pretty neat! And funny

1 Like

I’m hitting the thrift store tomorrow to see what goodies I can find!

2 Likes

Hahaha! It’s funny enough that my painting station is at the front of the house so all my neighbors can see baby parts hanging everywhere :flushed:

1 Like

My dolly tree. Used an old bed post, croquet wickets, cable ties and rubber grapes on the tips

:slight_smile:

17 Likes

@MichelleP20 took the words right out of my mouth :laughing:

2 Likes

I sit in our front bay window to paint too and I’ve freaked our postman out enough times that he got used to seeing baby parts on racks. Now he just brings packages to the door and smiles and waves.
I’ll have to admit I scared a couple of evangelists who came to our door when I opened it holding a baby leg I was working on. They turned and ran and never even tried to save my poor crazy soul! LOL

10 Likes

Oh my gosh that is too funny! :joy: I’ll have to grab a baby head the next time I answer my door just to mess with people

3 Likes

I’m considering putting a test limb by the door to hold every time I open it. Of course, if walking by the window full of heads, arms, legs and bellies on my drying racks doesn’t slow them down it may not work again. It’s worth a try though 'cause it sure worked well that one time!

6 Likes

the sponges I got at CVS

3 Likes

Do any of the colors turn orange when baked?

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m going to have to get some. I love your idea.

1 Like

Now that is way too funny!

2 Likes

They stay on with out baking? Do you deal them after each layer?

1 Like

Which varnish do you apply in between and how do you apply it? :grinning:

2 Likes

What are your favorite colors in each? Primarily for hair :heart:

1 Like

I want to place an order, but there are so many colors!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I’m excited… I am sooooo sick of prisma breaking every 2 seconds!!!

2 Likes

■■■■ blick right?

1 Like

@DDDolly do you think you could do a mini tutorial in the near future? I’m interested in purchasing as well but I’m a visual learner :persevere:

1 Like