My Pif Come join!

That’s so funny @Miss_Kitty mine is 1/18/88 I was born at 8:38am and weighed 8lbs 8oz and had a figure 8 birth mark on my calf… My dads lucky number was 8 from then on out! Haha!

3 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of 8’s! And I thought it was cool the I had two 23 and a 21 baby. It’s fun hearing everyone’s fav numbers. :grinning:

1 Like

No way! That’s so cool! :0)

1 Like

My favorite number is eight too. But my son’s is 9. He was born 9 days late at 9:19 in the evening after 19 hours and 19 minutes of labor. Believe it or not, my husband’s watches (two hubbies, 3 kids) all went off in the middle of my first contraction so we know when labor started…on the hour! Then after Josh, his little sister came 3 years, 3 weeks and 3 days later. Another 9 and gave her the lucky number of 3 because she was Josh’s little shadow. Poor Cait doesn’t have a special number other than being kid #3.

As for my number, I am going with 228. My dorm room number from eons ago! If it isn’t taken! And yes it has been over 40 years now…I getting old and going to shut up now!

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

813 because I was born on 8/13 and weighed 8lbs 13oz

1 Like

Was there ever a winner? lol

2 Likes

No, I was told from her husband, they have a family emergency and had to go out of town to help her mom he has been logging in for her.Where she is has no cell service.

3 Likes

Hi Ladies, sorry for just dropping of so suddenly. I just got back and will pick a winner first thing in the morning.

2 Likes

Hope everyone is doing well now

1 Like

Just take care of what you need to do❤️

1 Like

Allrighty then I have a number. Had my smallest one pick a number out if his oh so beat up hat. The number is 813! @shayla pm your addy plz! Btw Max was not happy with me using his hat either and picked very quick so he could have it back! lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Everything is better, back on solid ground. Time with my mom and her side of the family is difficult. So illness is one of the only way to drag me back down there. Things are still bad but my mom is back home now and so am I. So happy, it is stressful around all the aunts and my mom, they fight constantly even when someone is very sick. I don’t get it and don’t fit in there but she is my mom. No help for it. :worried:

3 Likes

Well dang. Sorry they cant set differences aside.

Congrats @shayla!

1 Like

Yeah they are a family of bickering! It’s all good though I moved out of state away from them. Not worth the stress, family or not.

2 Likes

On the happy side I get to go shopping this weekend for @shayla! Always fun to shop and de-stress. And get to crochet today!

5 Likes

Hey Congratulations Shayla!!!

I was sorry to hear that your mom was ill and also sorry to hear about all the tension while you were there. I’m so happy that your mom is doing better and that you were able to come back home and relax!!!

1 Like

Yeah, I am so excited. Now I have to think of what to do for my PIF. So I have some questions on proper PIF prcedure, I am sure that these questions have been answered somewhere but I just started seeing all of these PIF postings and decided to join in. Is there a specific time frame in which I should post my PIF? Do you just send whatever you choose (of course as it pertains to babies and reborning) to your winner? Are winners supposed to be chosen by random or can a winner be selected by their answer? Any other info anyone can provide would be appreciate. Thank you!

1 Like