My New Christmas Boy!

Hello!! I wanted to introduce you to my newest baby. He is my Christmas baby for this year. I just LOVE how he has turned out! He is so snuggly, I can’t make myself put him down. I hope you enjoy his pictures.

Hugs, Chelle.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180441132848

LOL!! Thank you so much!! I wish I didn’t need Christmas money so bad or he would definitely be staying with me. I just can’t get enough of him!! Hugs, Chelle.

Oh my goodness, what a cute cute boy! He is so sweet.

Awwwww I love him Chelle …he is so adorable!
Hugs,
Judy

Wow he is darling!! You did a wonderful job on him! Congrats on getting a bid already, I have a feeling he is going to go sky high for you!!

he is such a chunky fellow…he is adoreable no wonder you cann’t put him down…

Thank you all so much!! He has 1/4 limbs…I just love how cuddly he feels with them. Hugs, Chelle.

Is is a cutie! You did a great job!

Thank you all so much!! I found his little Reindeer sweater outfit a good while back at K-Mart during their after Christmas sale for $3.00!! It was so cute, I couldn’t pass it up. I have been patiently waiting for a Christmas baby chunky enough to wear it. Hugs, Chelle.

Edited to add
OOPS!! I didn’t read the quote right. I thought you were talking about Elliot. LOL!! Foxmom, that outfit is so adorable!!

Thank you, Karen!

Thank you, Lorna. I would love to see more pictures of your siggy baby. He looks adorable! Hugs, Chelle.

Thank you all so much!! I am counting the days until he goes home to his Mommy. I am going to miss him so much!

Denise, if you are referring to the sale for his sweater set…I bought it about 3 years ago. I wish I could find more of them at that fantastic sale price.

Hugs, Chelle.

He’s beautiful! I haven’t seen a nice Berenguer in ages!

Thank you!! Merry Christmas, Chelle.