My Little Presley Asleep - WIP

He’s a little stunner, Starr :heart_eyes:

I vote for hair. Very cute!

Some fine painted hair would look lovely on him :slight_smile: But he is already so adorable without hair :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments…You are the best ladies on the planet…So very kind…You’ve put a smile on my face that will last all day long… :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 Like

AHH you know me …I vote for hair of course. He’s looking fantastic so far.
I usually have a plan for the hair but as the rooting goes on the plan seems to go astray mostly due to how the hair itself behaves when rooted, if you know what I mean. So I won’t suggest a style. Lol

Thanks very much Lynette and stratolily! :smile: He will get hair soon…

1 Like

Presley does make a cute baldy though. Throw on a headband makes a cute girl, throw on a hat makes a cute boy. Your Presley is beautiful. :smile:
You nailed the coloring perfect that’s for sure

1 Like

Me Little Tyke has hair…Yayyyy!!! Still have his limbs to do but having to fit him in amongst orders…lol but the little fella has been patiently waiting for 4 and a half months so about time, right? …lol

14 Likes

I love him!! Gorgeous AS ALWAYS STARR!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

It’s hard to tell from my screen… Is that ginger hair???

1 Like

He is so precious and perfect…!!..love him…!!..great work Starr…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Is he for you, Starr? You sounded like he’s a keeper. I never seem to be on here when you are anymore… Miss ya!

3 Likes

He’s absolutely perfect !!! Love your Presley !!

1 Like

He is beautiful

1 Like

So pretty!

1 Like

Love the hair! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow he is gorgeous ! LOVE your babies :slight_smile: he looks so real- you are a talented lady for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

aww he is so cute!!

1 Like

True heartfelt thank yous to all you beautiful ladies! I am in love with this little munchkin…lol There is just something about this little face that totally touches my heart… :smile:

Yes Sweet lady…he is my keeper…One I will never sell…Most of the ones I have done for myself over the years, I have ended up selling or giving to someone else (Though I do have a couple of my own left) but this little fella will remain, I have given him the last name West which I don’t always do and that makes him family so can’t part with him…lol)
I miss you too…(Big hug!) I have been more of a lurker lately just because of time constraints and my sleep pattern is off kilter at the moment… lol

Thanks Nikki, No, he is Light Chocolate Brown…probably my lighting in here makes it look ginger.-eeeee…

I have pics of Tazia too will post them on another topic…lol

4 Likes

I love him Starr! So sweet! Did you get my last pm lol

1 Like