My Lillie Auer ships today

I have no complaints about the time it took to arrive. Canada post released it to the USA very quickly. It cleared customs quickly as well. It just took several days to leave that city and make its way here. Lol

This is the first time I’ve ever ordered from @MacPhersonCrafts and it won’t be the last. (Although I will be using a physical address from now on.)

I’m super impressed with the care that you guys pack with. It’s great to receive the COA’s flat against the side of the box instead of slightly bent/ wrinkled inside of the bag with the kit. Certain other companies should take that lesson from you guys.

1 Like

She’s adorable!!! Yet oh-so tiny. If you love preemies, you’ll adore this one. @quiltsabunch I’m looking at you. :wink:

Here is her head next to realborn Lavender’s for a size comparison. Lavender is shiny from having been stripped.

7 Likes

I agree about the COA. I always appreciate mine being flat.

2 Likes

I do like those preemies and littles. I was unsure about her sucked in bottom lip and haven’t ordered her yet. I swooped in and got that Pascale before you today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so I’ll be painting that next.

1 Like

I’m glad she was able to ship to Canada. I’ll be looking forward to seeing it. I LOVE your work so so much!

1 Like

It is definitely sucked in, but the little wrinkles under the lip look super precious.

3 Likes

I had a little Lillie arrive today in my mailbox. I don’t even remember buying her. But apparently I preordered and paid in full in November from Truborns :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Surprise! Happy mail is the best. I adore her little fingers. What do you think of her?

1 Like

I wasn’t sure about this kit til I saw these blank kit pics, she’s so precious! Kinda sad I missed her but can’t wait to see everyone’s versions of her!

1 Like

She’s adorable. And tiny. Supposedly she would be 19 inches if stretched out. But everything about her looks preemie size to me.

1 Like

She’s shipping to the US I have to get her to me from there. Thank you. It will be my third Pascale :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh the profile is cute

1 Like

You missed out on her? Isn’t she still available?

1 Like

Possibly. I don’t look at kits anymore since I haven’t reborned in 3 years or so. I was thinking about starting up again recently but life happened and I can’t. I would’ve loved to paint her though if I was able to.

1 Like

I just checked MacP and they have her in stock.

2 Likes

She is absolutely preemie. The size of her head cannot possibly be that of a 19 inch baby. If I had the right sized body laying around, I’d put her on it and dress her just to be sure.

2 Likes

Tiny head and tiny limbs. Preemie for sure.

2 Likes

Here she is next to 19" realborn Ana.

1 Like

Little, but her limbs don’t look like they are scrawny

2 Likes

Bless your heart Sarah
We appreciate hearing good reports … thank you for saying this!
I will pass this along to the ladies in the warehouse that pack the boxes to give them a pat on the back…it is good to be encouraging with my staff and your words will certainly mean the world to them!!
hugs B XO

5 Likes