My famous Babies!

North 6 productions contacted me. I had done some babies before for a print ad, they got my name through a reference there.

4 Likes

Well now we have a Tv star on here! Congrats.Did they buy or rent them?
My friend had her artwork rented for a George Cluney movie once She wished they bought instead of rent…make more from them lol.
She owns a framing shop and they were filming a few miles away.Just walked in!

2 Likes

Yayyyyy… 2 little movies stars…Great job…Congrats!

Not sure about these but Dockland Studio in Melbourne Australia bought my Lucy to use in their move Predestination back in 2014…I guess it would depend in the studio whether they buy are rent them…

4 Likes

They purchased them outright. Had to send photos of babies being held in nursing position first. .lol

5 Likes

So, were you the model for that?! LOL!!!

4 Likes

So happy for you and your twins. I laughed to read they thought they were real, must be really good work on your part congrats!

3 Likes

Lol Amy!!! Yeah maybe 16 years ago, before i nursed 4 kids!!! Mine certainly are not like that now!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not like that now, either. LOL!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Great job. Congratulations! I would not know they were not real babies if I saw this commercial.

1 Like

No one can tell they are reborns! I am giggling over the comments of how could anyone let her fake nurse their babies? lol You know you are a talented artist when so many think those are real babies in that photo shoot! I love it.

5 Likes

She has them on her page! Thought it was neat. Redirecting...

5 Likes

Yes, we chatted about it. I told her a production co. Bought them before ad came out. Then again when the ad came out. Love these babies!!

4 Likes