My Amelia Arrived This Morning! Lightening Fast Shipping! BB RULES!

I can not believe this! :heart_eyes: I ordered my Amelia kit from BB a day and a half ago and she arrived at my house this morning!!! :grinning: Wow Bountiful Babies…You RULE!!! :kissing_heart: On top of the quickest shipping ever…Amelia is absolutely gorgeous and BIG!! I absolutely love love love her! I’ve never attempted painting or rooting a baby this big but it will be fun and keep me busy for a couple of months…I’m sure. I can’t wait to start her!! I first have to finish the Chobby that I’m working on and then on to Amelia!!! Thank you again BB for the gorgeous kits, lightening fast shipping and the reasonable pricing on this awesome kit!! :heart_eyes::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Oh how exciting! I can not wait to receive mine. I was hoping someone would receive and give a review now I really can’t wait! Thank You!

1 Like

Wait until you see her…I think you’re going to absolutely love Amelia!!!:heart_eyes: I should also add that her vinyl is gorgeous and so soft!!

2 Likes

Oh now I’ll really be stalking my mailman!!! lol I’m wondering if she will fit in my oven, Nuwave Pro Plus???

1 Like

Awesome can’t wait to see what you do with her!

2 Likes

I want pics! LOL Please!?

My daughter wants her but I dont want to get a big kit if I cant fit it in my nuwave oven! lol

1 Like

I’m so happy for you!

1 Like

@missy_mooz @jlesser The kit will fit in the NuWave but not all at the same time. You’ll probably have to do the limbs first and then another bake to do the head.

Jenni…Do you want pix of the blank kit or when I finish making her? :grinning:

2 Likes

Both! :slight_smile: Can you do a comparison to a normal sized kit? :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

OK Jenni…here’s the comparison picture… I hope this helps! Miss Amelia is a big chunky baby and I can not wait to start her!!!

Arrgggghhhhhh I can’t get the picture to upload to the forum. I’ll keep trying and will post later if I have any success… I hate when this happens!!!:persevere: If I can’t get it to load here I can email it to you. Let me know your email address if you want me to do that…

Sorry Jenni but the only way that I could get it to load was to post it sideways. :blush:

4 Likes

Who are the 2 she is next to?

4 Likes

I got my 2 today as well. Interesting the way she is built.

1 Like

mines too.shes huge

1 Like

Bake her one leg at a time? lol

1 Like

The far left one looks like Leah I don’t know about the other

2 Likes

@JackieJo Thank You!!! It will be awhile before I began Amelia, she will be my keeper I have others in line I have to get out first shoot I can’t wait to start. I guess that will motivate me to get moving faster lol

1 Like

Hi Jenni…For some reason I am drawing a blank on what kit that baby in the middle is.The preemie on the end is Leah.

1 Like

She does look a lot like Amelie but I’m confused…She has CB3 on the back of her neck so I was thinking she was a Cassie Brace sculpt. :heart_eyes: