Miranda or Charles sosososososososososos

Which one should I get :sob::sob: why is this so difficult! I love miranda but I can’t stand her crease on her right eye! Is it as bad in person? Does anyone have photos of their kits that they are willing to share? Thank you for any input! I’m a madwoman!

4 Likes

Charles!! My opinion of course

1 Like

There is just something about Charles sweet little face I like.

3 Likes

I just did the same thing Charles or Elizabeth? Back and forth , in the cart , out of the cart.:sweat: I finally went with Elizabeth but these RB’s are all sweet and I had to knit pick, well I don’t care for the closed hand on Charles but just love his face and on and on til I finally clicked. LOL

3 Likes

Charles face reminds me of summer rain

1 Like

I didn’t even notice it until you said something.

2 Likes

Miranda! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Karen lol

3 Likes

I LOVE Charles :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, I love them both!! :joy::joy:, I can’t wait to see yours​:wink::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You can fill in the crease with 3-D thick medium.

3 Likes

So did anyone receive their Charles or Miranda kit yet? Not sure about Charles’ hand the one curled up. It looks…smushy :confused:Wonder how it will come out. Also, his toes are gonna be tough. Super tiny nails. share if you did yours. I’m going to wait. i started Sweetie and still have my other 3 i never finished. it’s been hectic these past couple months. Hardly painted.