Mini ofelia

Is she “in stock” anywhere? Kaitlyn Brown with Small World World Wonders has been pretty much “missing” due to problems with her “webmaster” and her terminal illness of her mom. Hopefully this will all be resolved before mini Ophelia is available for shipping.

1 Like

I’m dying to get my hands on that little one, she’s too cute! But when will she be released. October, maybe?

1 Like

No, I dont think she’s in stock anywhere yet. I still havent seen a release date anywhere. I keep checking Olga’s fb.

I just got invoiced for my mini Ofelia! YAY! I cannot wait to get her!!!

2 Likes

I don’t think that Olga has shipped them to any of the dealers yet???

Well that is strange. Kaitlyn Brown with Small World Wonders invoiced me and it says on the invoice she expects them to be going out within the next 2 weeks.

1 Like

Brenda at MacPherson’s indicates that they have not been sent by Olga so Kaitlyn may be expecting them within the next two weeks and she does have to pay the balance before Olga will ship them so that is probably why she is invoicing now. @MacPhersonCrafts might be able to update us on the actual arrival to the dealers of the Mini-Ophelia kits?

2 Likes

Okay I see what you are saying. I already paid my invoice so I’ll be happy when she finally gets here.

2 Likes

You are so lucky. I pre-ordered her a while back and still haven’t gotten my invoice yet. I’m so happy for you!!!

2 Likes

Yay! So tired of waiting on that little stink pot to come in.

2 Likes

Olga says they will be shipping to the dealers in about 2 weeks. I am guessing that the bigger suppliers will wait to invoice until they have physically received them?

2 Likes