Merry Christmas 2015

To all my forum friends-----MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends, may the Lord bless and keep you safe always!!

16 Likes

Merry Christmas Sweet lady! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Blessed New Year!..Thanks for your positive attitudes and all your kind comments this year…

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my forum family. You are all so wonderful!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you and the people you love.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :christmas_tree: I opened my swap baby this morning, and I am having a wonderful Christmas so far! I hope all of you are have a great Christmas, too!!! :wink:

2 Likes

Pictures!!!

2 Likes

I will post the box opening video soon, don’t worry! :wink:

1 Like

What, video? Even better! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all my friends, hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Everyone! :smile:

Merry Christmas! I took my mom to the ER yesterday and they admitted her. Among other symptoms, her speach was slurred so we suspected a stroke. We just got home a little bit ago. No stroke activity at all so that’s a wonderful Christmas present!

4 Likes

Gosh Amy, glad she’s ok! Hope the rest of your holiday is a little less stressful.

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your mom having to go to hospital so very thankful that she is home and ok. That was a wonderful Christmas gift!

Thank you, Izzy! I have showered and plopped myself on the couch to veg out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I hope everyone is safe and happy and feeling loved:-) with FAT full bellies!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :gift:

Hahahaha!..It is 7:20am here in Oz 26th of December and I just ate a piece of Cheese Cake! I know I am nuts!!! but Christmas only comes once a year and I have 5 days to live it up before I have to make that New Years Resolution…you know the one we all make every January 1st…lol so I am enjoying myself…probably will be sick on my stomach shortly as it does not make a very good brekkie food but I enjoyed it at the time… :smile:

3 Likes

I want some!!! Cheesecake is my favorite!!! My dinner guests are coming an hour and a half late! Which means my food will not taste perfect! :-(. I might throw out an redo. I should of made a cheesecake!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

2 Likes

Hey Piglet, lets go to Starr’s house, she has goodies!!!

2 Likes

Ok! Get ready @lynn… I will be to get you in 5!!!