Meadow Arcello

Did anyone preorder her? I just put down the deposit on Irresistables because I think she’s irresistable. :rofl: Don’t hate me. Anyway, I decided to get the girl torso for her even though I’m not a huge fan of full torsos. I like a more squishy baby. But, I figured since it’s an LE that I should just get it.

16 Likes

I did! I ordered straight off of Adrea Arcello’s website and my kit is supposed to be here Monday. She had a limited amount of kits ready for immediate shipping. I am so excited. I’m keeping this girl for myself!

7 Likes

I have her coming in the mail :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She is absolutely adorable, I resisted the urge to order but have definitely been torn. The verdict is still out; I have been eyeing her for awhile. I’m so jealous :tired_face:

1 Like

She’s a definite for me

I was so tempted to do that but I need some time to save $. Also, I feel like every kit that’s $110+ should come with a free cloth body. Lol!

1 Like

I ordered one without a torso on the first day of preorder. Then I ordered another one with torso a couple of days ago. She’s limited to 1500. So I might order another one. She’s too darn cute to resist.

3 Likes

I love her a lot. I’m hoping she won’t sell out too quickly since it’s a bigger edition. I’ll get her if I can get a doll sale

2 Likes

I couldn’t stop myself. I was just worried she would take forever to come back in stock if I didnt get her and I really wanted this one :blush:

1 Like

I did! Through Mac’s

I ordered her from Andrea directly on the day she came out (3pm), but I guess I wasn’t in time to get one of the early bird releases :neutral_face:

1 Like

156.00 with torso and added body. Usually you get the body included.

2 Likes

She’s kind of cute, but I’m just not an Arcello fan. Passing.

3 Likes

This is a beautiful example of this sculpt. I can’t wait to see how you guys reborn her! :two_hearts:

1 Like