Max---

I want him!! I will try and order him soon. I may keep him though :baby:

:smile: Sad it has to be that way :confused: Iā€™ve got all girls too so I definitely understand :smile: I couldnā€™t resist that cute little face though :blush: I thought about using a cloth body?

2 Likes

I think you shouldnā€™t be worried .

I use same skin tone and same color I use for creases ā€¦paint like any other parts ā€¦maybe tiny bit more crimson

1 Like

Me too! I ordered 2!! Excited!

1 Like

No, none for meā€¦I am probably one of the few ladies on the planet who he just doesnā€™t have any appealā€¦He is cute enough and if it werenā€™t for the full body, I might think he would make a cute sibling for rosebud but just donā€™t like the full body babiesā€¦Never liked Nod, etc eitherā€¦lol Will look forward to seeing all your versions of him though!

3 Likes

May be a stupid question butā€¦ will he fit in a nuwave oven to bake??? Does he even come apart? I have never reborn doll like this one.

1 Like

Comes ā€¦head, limbs and torso so separate parts ā€¦ No worries

2 Likes

That is awesomeā€‹:+1:. I order sow stuff Saturday morning and they got shipped Monday evening still waiting :cry:

You can delete your post: click on the 3 dots next to the pencil and then click on the trash can.

Thank you @AmyR777

1 Like

Seconds are available too.

1 Like

I donā€™t care for him myself, I donā€™t like that he is basically chinless and only 14". I think thats a little small for most people. Just me I thought I was the only one not purchasing him after looking at his vinyl.Enjoy ladies, so many buying someone should have the Max contest ha ha. Look forward to everyones interpetation of what he should look like.

3 Likes

Hahahaaha! Thatā€™s a great ideaā€¦lol:smile:

1 Like