Matte varnish coming back?!

I have heard that there may be some changes to the formula. At this point I think that is still speculation based on reduced resources. It would not surprise me. I have heard from those in the industry that it is going to be priced higher when it does return in mid June.

2 Likes

The price hike doesnā€™t surprise me I just hope the formula is good. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I was expecting it to be higher priced, what hasnā€™t right. But it just being available is worth it.

3 Likes

I was just on Dolls by Sandie site looking or an update on the varnishes. I pre ordered Matte, Satin and Thinning Med. and paid in full. NOW I see that there is a Different formula. It did not say that when I ordered. Iā€™m so upset right now. Itā€™s been a day :frowning:

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t say anything about a new formula? (Oopsā€¦ I see it now)ā€¦

1 Like

Oh yikes wish I didnā€™t spend all my money on the big jars :grimacing:

Me too. I bought the 4oz jars. Iā€™m probably going to email her for a refund.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take my chances I guess. I really reallyyy want my matte varnish back. Maybe the new formula will be better than the original!ā€¦. A girl can dream right :rofl:

6 Likes

It has been said for some time now that the formula would be different because they can no longer get the ingredients for the old formula. Considering there is not much else out there like it I think it is worth a try.

3 Likes

My order has shipped. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Mine too!

1 Like

Cant wait to hear all your reviews

1 Like

I got my order in when the wait-list emails went out this morning. Iā€™ll definitely try it and let those who are waiting know how it is :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was just able to order mine also! Yayyyy

1 Like

Got mine just now!!! What a relief

2 Likes

The varnishes were in my mail already today.

2 Likes

Got mine too. Now to find time to use it! LOL!

Please test it and give a report. You surely have a test limb!

2 Likes

Got mine today, too!

1 Like

Mail was fast from sandies this week lol