Mary jo by doris moyers hornbogen

Anyone else in love with this baby :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: she’s adorable!

7 Likes

I just can’t :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: she’s soooo cute

10 Likes

Oh I’d love to find her kit!!

1 Like

Meee!!! :raising_hand_woman:t3: I pre-ordered her! :heart:

2 Likes

She’s suppose to be on preorder at MacPhersoncrafts feb 2nd

2 Likes

Thank you… I’ll keep an eye out

1 Like

It’s saying not available yet at MacPhersoncrafts, where can you preorder her at?! :grin::heart:

1 Like

At irresistables!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome!
I believe the preorders are already open on her website also!

2 Likes

I love her expression but one eye is tilted much farther in than the other. I wish I could get over it because this is the closest kit I can find for my cousins memorial doll, but I’m way too picky. I absolutely love everything else though

2 Likes

Im so in love with her! She is precious!

4 Likes

@DM-HStudio - Doris has her preorder on her site open right now also.

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I am completely honored and blessed to see this post of our MaryJo Down syndrome awareness baby!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you from the bottom if my heart!

Preorders officially open Feb 2 but Irresistables and my own website are open now for early bird. I am sending a small Down syndrome charm along for the first 50 orders off my website.
You guys rock!!!:heart:

8 Likes

I appreciate you! Thank you for linking me on here to see this heart warming post :heart:

1 Like

I really appreciate your feedback! Here is one of the many the real-baby inspirations for her sculpt. I hope I was able to do her justice. :love_letter:

12 Likes

You definitely did her justice! It’s obvious you did your homework and put your heart and soul into her! I love that you collaborated with moms of these precious souls, they know best!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness how precious! She is heartwarming

1 Like

@DM-HStudio so excited! I have her on preorder, do you have any idea of when she will be released? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: can’t wait.

1 Like