Marita Winters Bundle of Love questions

I look forward to seeing what you do with her! She’s just stinking adorable :heart:

1 Like

Yes she is. Are you removing her hair? I do not have mine yet.

1 Like

I uploaded my pics backwards. The lasy pic should be the first, and yes I already removed her hair and stripped her (first pic)

1 Like

Does that cap look like a noticeable bump on top of her head?

1 Like

Yes it’s noticeable. It’s made out of a hard plastic, so she’ll probably always wear a hat. It might be less noticeable after she’s painted.

1 Like

I hope so. I didn’t know if it could be sanded down. I will have to wait until I get her stripped of paint to see what I direction to go. I can’t wait to see yours finished.

2 Likes

I’m sure it could be sanded and filled to even that area out… Not sure what I’m doing with it either :wink:

1 Like

You will want to remove the hair- it is gross lol. @chatrat i don’t mind the questions or messages. I am usually hopping on the forum throughout the day but didn’t much today. I’m excited you guys are both redoing her. She is so sweet!

1 Like

Has anyone measured her head ?

Thank you. I will remove her hair.

I did one years ago and I sanded The cap a little bit and then filled the groove around it to make it less noticeable.

3 Likes

The cap on her head comes off, and she is weighted with fiber fill and two bags of glass beads.

4 Likes

Have u measured her head ? I remember years ago a newborn whispy wig that could be trimmed for a newborn look, it was made with mohair. That woukd also cover up that cap

1 Like

No I have not measured her head,but I’ll look in to that, thank you!

2 Likes

Is the vinyl too hard to root?

1 Like

It would be impossible… Its really really hard

1 Like

That is what I thought.

1 Like

This is the Bundle of Love I purchased. She hasn’t arrived yet.

2 Likes

Cant wait to see what you do with her. The only thing stoping me is that i use genesis, and that weird cap on her head. A really nice wig or hand applied hair could possibly work, that way it would be covered.

1 Like

I just did prisma hair. She is so newborn looking I didn’t want her to have a lot of hair. With a headband or hat on you don’t really see it. It is just for my personal collection so I didn’t care if it still showed a little. I’m glad other people are painting her. She is such a beautiful sculpt

1 Like