Magic Chef

When I first started reborning I bought a Magic Chef because it was on a good sale and I thought “meh, an oven is an oven”. It has dials, and I couldn’t tell if it was heating to temp and if it was taking longer to heat… no one had the down low because everyone was using the nuwave. I really would like to run two, and buy another nuwave but the price has gone way up.

Anyone use a Magic Chef? (Looks like a newwave but has a glass dome instead of plastic, and the controls are dial).

1 Like

I started with magic Chef with dial. Used a thermometer inside. The timer got faulty after a year or 2. So had to set a different timer and make sure it shut off, etc. Then it stopped heating up one day…

Bought a nuwave… it cracked on the second use, stinks, made me feel sick, gave me a headache. So I bought another glass bowl oven like magic Chef (roswell) with digital settings. It ended up melting my kit… again after a year or so… used the nuwave (after I replaced the dome) until the new one arrived… still makes me sick and stinks. Bought another glass bowl oven. Still using it… (when I bake… been doing air dry more lately)

1 Like

Poor you, you have been though it with ovens, no wonder you are doing air dry. It is better for your health and cheaper, I think you are ahead of the curve.

1 Like